I-League 2017-18

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10488 Points
    picture of a player who is not happy after receiving MoM award because he conceded last minute :(
    Carbon_14
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    Last time the arrows played in a league gave us a talented pool of NT players for 5-7 years.

Am sure this arrows team will continue the supply. Irrespective of what you say about AIFF, the Arrows initiative has really helped the country.
    goalkeeparBrainFallINDIAsanvedjadhavshibierindian_goonerSOCCER4kldeepak dedhakartik91ashindia
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Arrows is just a lip service by AIFF to the development of football, or a big advertisement of AIFF's inabilities to nurture youth football. Period.

Give me the budget of a Robbie Kean or Berbatov, and I will give you a full fledged youth league. I know signing big players is out of the clubs' budget and AIFF cannot do anything directly about it, but AIFF could have reduced the spend limit there and make it compulsory to earmark some amount for the clubs' development squads. Also, there is the issue of organisation, which the AIFF is poor in. But that is their headache to sort. Firing Dhar comes right into my mind. He is not doing anything save for drawing a fat salary.
    goalkeepardeepuindian_goonerkartik91ashindiadeepakc
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Eb and mb's arrogance to match with isl teams costing them. They only wanted 5 foreigners in playing 11

and somehow both teams foreign recruits were average 

teams like Minerva, Neroca have better players compared to big 2 and hence the title challenge by them is stronger.
     And incidentally ranjit Bajaj was against 5 foreign players, who’s enjoying his top spot now...
    goalkeeparDeb_BanBrainFallINDIAmunna219777ashindiadeepakc
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    edited February 2018
    Spot on with that. The increase in the number of foreign players have improved the quality of IL games this season. I think there’s not much quality difference between IL and ISL. A merger with pro-rel at this point of time would only be a win win scenario for all parties involved. 
    indian_goonermunna219777goalkeeparCarbon_14ashindia
  • samsam 16526 Points
    more than one team will happen only after ISL 5 and merger with pro-rel I heard as per clause can happen after ISL 10. But I think that will be preponed to an earlier date after discussing with all parties involved. 
    munna219777
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    For the time being, even a single combined league without relegation-promotion of 20 teams would do a lot of good.
    munna219777goalkeepardeepuSOCCER4klkartik91ashindiaindian_gooner
  • samsam 16526 Points
    How do you propose to solve the one city one team pronlpr before isl 5?