Indian Football Infrastructure

1332333334335336338»

Comments

• indian_goonerindian_gooner 3495 Points
    https://x.com/Akhil_SC11/status/1815418615782387986

🔴Thiruvananthapuram Kombans renovating Chandrasekharan Nair stadium for 2.5 Cr
    🔴Grass in Pitch will be changed
    🔴Stands to be renovated and new temporary stands will be built behind goal post
    🔴New flood lights will be installed 

Stadium is under Kerala Police
    #IndianFootball
    giridharanatuljg
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    Good. we need football specific stadiums without any athletic tracks. if they want athletic tracks, then they should do it like West Ham United when they took over London Olympics stadium.

Personally, I am not a fan of modern stadiums. For me, Upton Park > London Olympics stadium, Highbury > Emirates,
    Maine Road > Etihad, White Hart Lane > New Spurs stadium. These old stadiums have their own charm which I realized only once they were demolished to make way for new. I will rate the current Goodison Park of Everton over every newly built Qatar stadiums. Sometimes modernization is not always for good. 

Bringing in more amenities for fans keeping the old charm, design of football stadium is required. 

Football Clubs are no longer Football Clubs.  They are a business enterprise. tottenham Hotspur demolished their old stadium White Hart. Their new stadium has plenty of Hospitality Boxes.   They organise  American Football NFL games, Boxing, Rugby,  Music Concerts,Karting and even an International Food Festival.
    Old stadiums were like Single screen Movie Theater.
    New Stadiums are like Multiplex in a shopping Mall.

With Time, we should move as new generation of fans and investors demand such changes.
    Deb_Banashindiagiridharanatuljgindian_gooner
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6747 Points
    https://x.com/fcmadras/status/1817114573511463083

Damn impressed with FC Madras's facilities. 
    Though most of video is edited/AI version.  Facilities looks promising & as per pictures, they have space to develop 2 more training pitches for budding footballers.

But I was wondering how come they acquired lot of space in Thoraipakkam area. 
    giridharan
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3495 Points
    not AI edited but well edited. looks good. 
    giridharan