India U-17 Vs Colombia U-17(FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017)

Comments

• deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    We needed physical presence and komal couldn't provide that. 
    shankar
  • Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    Lets give ghana their hardest fucking 90 minutes of their life in next match
    souravindiadeepak dedhaRonnyBrainFallINDIAspartafootydipkartik91gaffertape

• Again we won the heart but lost the game..u can't give excuses again & again..!! U have to win to show that U are capable..becoz only win matters
    Crap goes again and again..!!!
    This is damn frustrating.
    &What the hell Luis norton had in his mind didn't use 3rd substitution.
    & Btw where are those fools who said Komal can make a way to Manchester united.in this way the Colombian player who scored 2 goals is going real madrid.
    So frustrating bad day waited for this so long to see Indian team only winning hearts..!!
    We have to accept the reality that this Indian team is average nothing exceptional if was there today we should have won..!!
    souravindia[Deleted User]Rav92footydipRonnyBrainFallINDIAspartaSunbha123goalkeepardebarghya89and 8 others.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I am so fucking proud right now. After all the talk and reports of shit in the under-17 camp, from how the team were playing "Z" teams of clubs, how we are only full of overaged players who care about their hair, to the weird coaching and abuse... it has been a tough 3-4 years following this side but man, this is amazing.

If last week you came to me and said that we would lose 3-0 to the USA and 1-2 to Colombia while looking good in both games I would have laughed at you but here we are!!!

Fuck it, fuck the know it alls, insider bitches, this batch needs to be nurtured properly. If a European side comes calling, go for it. We have players who can make it!
    souravindiashibierfootydipdeepuRonnyRav92Ashkaul5spartaSOCCER4klgopiajeeshand 7 others.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    32 active users 
    Never seen 

Sad me ain't blogging
    karenesudhakar2050ashindia
  • It is not as if we play regularly against a team like Columbia and give them a run for their money. Our senior team hardly plays against top Asian opponents leave others. And it's a great b3ginning I would say for this group.
    ashindia
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    Inexperience cost us the game.But one thing for sure we can compete with the best in the world but we need to build up academies and youth leagues. To be honest unlike other countries in Asia our players possess good skill but skill not the only thing that give you the success. We have to dream big. Unless you dream, you can't get success. First step we need to take is, We have to left SAFF and join CAFA. There is no point the play Nepal, Bhutan if you want to grow as footballing nation.
    souravindiaArsenalFan700BrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparashindiaarchakkartik91sanvedjadhav
  • People who say they stayed together forb2 years. Fuck it. No proper league system, no youth structure at under 16 level, and you expect to win against teams who have probably played competitive football for more than 10 years by the time they are 17
    ArsenalFan700Rav92BrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparashindiaThe real AGmohammed_87hassanarchakarunskumar148kartik91
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Is there any chance for qualifying for next stage..for 3 rd place best of 4..
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    What average.  What do you want bro?Suddenly a world class team, from a saff team? Anyway we got better skillful player than Columbia 
    souravindiaarunskumar148