India U-17 Vs Colombia U-17(FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017)

Comments

• Sunbha123Sunbha123 363 Points
    The good thing is we kept the ball on the ground tried constructing positive movements uptill the end..Its good to see our boys are not playing long balls to the opponent box  at the dying second also while we are 1 goal behind
    Deb_Ban
    indian national team will concede 20 goal against Columbian national team :D
    may be more than that

so who are not happy and proud with our U17 team can get lost
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    People in media box saying Komal is carrying knock from last match that's why not risked today
    souravindiakarenesudhakar2050ashindiaThe real AGfootydiparchakspartakartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    @usaindia No, college soccer is not good. If an Indian player comes to the US, it should be with an MLS Academy side. No college. College soccer is a 2-3 month thing similar to ISL with weird rules. More and more young MLS players are not going to college soccer and doing the academy route.
    gaffertape
  • Rav92Rav92 Kolkata1660 Points
    2-3 players impress me the most. Dheeraj rock solid not done a single mistake in last two games. It is really hard for a goalkeeper to maintain that calmness at this level. second Anwar Ali, the same word goes for him also. 3rd is Meetai, this boy has lots of skill can become a solid player for senior national team. Other wise Komal is good, and Naorem is quite decent along with Boris. 
    munna219777SOCCER4klashindiaThe real AGCarbon_14RonnyspartaDeb_BanNagendrakartik91
  • So Minerva academy players are ruling the roost of Indian team. Good to see this. This should open the eyes of AIFF who are ofcourse still sleeping and get the proper structure required. Otherwise it would still go down the drain
    munna219777goalkeeparindianFootballFanspartaDeb_BanNagendrakartik91
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Great Performance from us but again the result wasn't great.Great fight from us.

Some of these guys are very talented in my opinion.
    I feel the inexperience cost us today.

However,I am very happy with the boys.Really,I am feeling Proud.

They were fantastic.

For those who are saying  Result matters,it's another loss etc,let me tell you Sports is a Cultural thing.

Give any amount of facilities,power,money etc to the likes of U-17 teams of teams like USA,Colombia etc and ask them to beat our U-17 HOCKEY TEAM OR CRICKET TEAM.LET ME ASSURE YOU THEY WILL BE HAMMERED BECAUSE THEIR BIDY,MIND,GENES ETC ARE NOT USED TO IT.

SIMILARLY,WE ARE NOT EQUIPPED WITH 
    FOOTBALLING MINDSET,THAT IS WHY I FEEL WE HAVE DONE EXCEPTIONALLY.

We need to finish strongly and play well against Ghana.

Ghananian players are skillful but aren't necessarily Physical.So,it will be skill versus Skill.

Hopewe do well and atleast get a draw.

deepak dedhaashindiamunna219777footydipRonnyspartaDeb_BanNagendra
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    A win by two goals against Ghana could take us to knockout stage.