India U-17 Vs Colombia U-17(FIFA U-17 World Cup 2017)

Comments

• I don't think so. We are potentially out. Difficult to get 3rd position even if we win
    ashindiagoalkeeparshubham_northeastern
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    We missed a good chance today. 
    souravindia
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    I hope india earn 3 spot by defeating ghana by 2-0.
    Bcz grp B & E also have the huge goal difference.
    first india to win 2-0 or 3-1 mergin
  • dreamerdreamer india579 Points
    Few referee decision & BAR POST play the huge role.
    deepu
  • FahuFahu 207 Points
    all of us know the positive things about our team no  doubt about skills speed,but after Nicolai noticable change is they are not moving ball freely and reduced speed.too much defensive is another problem
  • Admin if possible delete my last comment was sad and frustrated that's why posted that but in reality India played well..need that final touch and luck
    We can't reach to mars in single step 
    footydipashindiaarunskumar148kartik91
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited October 2017
    Excellent game and well played India! Team effort, but Dheeraj and Anwar were outstanding. From this squad, Komal, Nongdamba, Ninthoi and Boris has individual ability that needs to be nurtured. And Jeakson will go down in the history as the 1st Indian player to score a goal in any age level FIFA WC for India.
    SOCCER4klDeb_BanNagendrakartik91
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Now,coming to our players.

3 players have really caught my eye.

3)First is the Northeast guy(who came in as a substitute in both the matches,he has slight moustache).I will butcher his name,that is why I am not writing it.He has great skill,has great dribbling skills and has very good composure.Since, he has played only as a substitute therefore I am not sure about his stamina.To me,he has looked better than the likes of Komal, Aniket (the higher rated player prior to this Tournament)

2)Anwar Ali-Very calm,mature and has great confidence(and on top of that is a great defender,decent in the air,goes for clearing the ball when required and can dodge past couple of players to create the space and start from the back).He doesn't waste his body movement thereby making him Techinally a high class defender in the Tournament Prospective and not only in India.
    HE IS A PROMISING EUROPEAN PROSPECT FOR ME.I HAVE HEARD THAT COUPLE OF CLUBS ARE MONITORING HIS PROGRESS AND I AM NOT AT ALL SURPRISED IF THEY ARE DOING SO.

1)DHEERAJ-He,in my opinion has been the Find of the Tournament.He is great and I personally had him as a one to watch out for w.r.t India along with Komal and Aniket.They have been okayish but DHEERAJ has been outstanding.Not only,he is has been a great shot stopper, but his ball collecting skills, Sweeper Interceptions time and time again have impressed me drastically.Add to that,the way he organises his defence and questions his Defenders about their positioning is pleasantly Surprising.
    HE HAS BEEN CERTAINLY BEEN THE BEST GOALKEEPER FOR ME IN THE TOURNAMENT(NO BIAS).
    I FEEL,HE SHOULD BE RAISING EYEBROWS OF OF FIRST DIVISION EUROPEAN CLUBS ON MERIT.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES(NOT CONFIRMED THOUGH) PLEASE CONFIRM IF ANYBODY HAS ANY SOURCES TOO,IT SEEMS A TOP BUNDESLIGA CLUB IS SHOWING GREAT INTEREST IN HIM.

I CAN NAME THE CLUB IF ANYBODY WANTS,BUT SINCE IT IS NOT CONFIRMED YET,THEREFORE I AM NOT SHARING IT YET.ANYBODY,WHO COULD THROW MORE LIGHT ON THIS IS WELCOMED.

souravindiafootydipashindiaSOCCER4klarunskumar148spartaDeb_BanNagendragaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    @rathorevarun4 we did mars on single step all thanks to isro
    rathorevarun4 Deb_Bankartik91deepu
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Don't say anything about it.