India U17 vs Ghana U17 Match Thread

18910111214»

Comments

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    To Justify lost against Ghana 

“The teams of ISL, when they go to Europe to play, they lose to fourth division teams in Spain,” Matos 

He also said about not getting friendly against quality side and he had to settle for weaker teams. 

https://khelnow.com/news/article/fifa-u-17-world-cup-2017-ghana-india-matos-post-match-press-conference
    munna219777Carbon_14
    This is a dicey question for me. But I have to be honest, India is quite ahead of us in terms of playing fields and infrastructure.” “We cannot catch up with India. I think they are far ahead,” - Ghana Coach 

https://khelnow.com/news/article/fifa-u-17-world-cup-2017-ghana-india-matos-post-match-press-conference
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @7negi

I'm not a Matos fan BUT he is correct
    FC Goa have games against Real Murcia on the 16th and 19th , the 1st against the B team and the 2nd against the supposed Segunda B team
    nonsense !!
    MURCIA play Linense on the 15th ( away) ,and then have a home game to Ecija on the 22nd.

having spoken to a Spanish coach he confirmed that the games are always against the U17 or U18 boys and ISL clubs claim it as games versus the Senior teams

FC Cartagena games versus FC Goa will be the same !!

------

Last week Delhi Dynamos " narrowly lost " 1nil to OVIEDO , it was not Oviedo , it was Oviedo U-18

___
    Sporting Goa drew 0-0 with FC Pune City , but the latter isn't even reporting it...

---

That said , INDIA U-17 tried to con everyone with their " victory over Italy U-17 " when we all knew it was a representative team of Liga Pro players....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the sooner we accept we are what we are , then we will start to improve.
    ISL teams are no better than I-League teams...

Kerala Blasters might have Dimitar Berbatov and ATK may have Robbie Keane

but a Berbatov operating at 20% in Centre Midfield is no match for Mahmoud Amna playing his heart out for East Bengal in the same position.

The Super Cup will expose this , and is why I predict the Super Cup will not go ahead this season. 
    Deb_Banthebeautifulgamedeepugoalkeeparmunna219777sanvedjadhavArsenalFan700ashindiakarenesudhakar2050deepak dedhaand 7 others.
    I know the reality of the ISL Clubs and their friendlies but to justify the loss against Ghana he should have not bring ISL, National team etc. He should have told that they were simply better side than us . 
    munna219777rathorevarun4 Carbon_14spartakartik91