2018 Intercontinental Cup

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    This is how you win if you play your best players, just imagine if sosairaj had played instead of Nazary, and Brandon and Adil would have replaced Rafique and Borges.
    Deb_Bansamdeepak dedhatrojanshibierindian_goonerspartaashindiasouravindia
  • samsam 16425 Points
    SC needs to bring those players in, but if he keep on winning against these matches he won't for sure. 
    deepak dedhamunna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10440 Points
    classy goal by Udanta..overall looks like a very amateurish Taipei  team
    thebeautifulgameashindiamunna219777
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2820 Points
    All the goals came through classy finish  <3
    munna219777
  • samsam 16425 Points
    By what logic Adil is not in the team I don't understand
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    Goals were nice to watch and surprisingly there were minimal mistakes made by the team. Chinese Taipei game was questionable. I felt they gave too much space, time and put little or no pressure on the defense. 

Around 6 months left for the tourney and its high time AIFF find some decent full strength Asian squads to get proper match experience. 
    munna219777goalkeeparspartatrojanindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Every Coach has his own style of judging on players. Maybe it is physicality, stamina, discipline or coping up with a particular style of play. Thats why SC is overlooking players such as Brandon, Adil, Soosairaj,  Chhangte as they dont fit in his scheme. As long as he is getting decent results, expect no major change in the squad.
    Carbon_14goalkeepar[Deleted User]deepak dedhaindian_gooner
  • samsam 16425 Points
    I am actually trying to guess for a long time what is he looking for    :D
    munna219777goalkeeparsparta[Deleted User]indian_gooner
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Under consti team has more stamina & they can run longer than many opponents... you have seen results against Myanmar & Cambodia type countries 

but we are never tested against bigger countries... we played shit against Turkmenistan & Kyrgyzstan, so can’t trust on him

again one good point for consti is: when he took charge of u23 side they played some exiting football last year... so maybe our current players are not good ( I am really not sure) 

but I am sure of 1 thing: I did not travel to Mumbai to watch international cup & I dropped my plan to watch Asia cup 2019 from stadium because I don’t trust consti 
    munna219777arunskumar148indian_gooner