2018 SAFF Suzuki Cup

Comments

• samsam 16428 Points
    Yes, I know. That is what I said. We are shit like other SAFF nations. Maybe a bit better shit, but not so much better that our U23 can beat them easily. SC made a mistake. 
    munna219777gaffertape
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    @sam Really are you forgetting we beat them 2-0 in the group stage?
  • samsam 16428 Points
    So you are saying its a one of result?
    karansh
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    I think I have already said enough. 
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Another Indian Team Disappoints at the big moment.

After the dismal show of Indian Kabaddi, Hockey, Cricket and now Football Team.

I hope this doesn't carry on to Asia Cup(India Vs Pakistan) and more specifically to the India U-16 Football team.U-16 AFC Cup is a big Tournament and no slips up can be afforded.

munna219777ashindia
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    This is a second rung Indian team. Frankly most would not play if the regular team was playing (not that the full team was any good but still way better than SAFF) .

We all pushed for untested and youngsters to be used in SAFF now we curse them for not winning? 

Chill and relax , time we look beyond SAFF , nehru/ trinations and look to compete on international friendlies.
    BrainFallINDIAspartadev_pfckartik91
  • Football is like this. Some days even if we played well we should ends up the losing side. Our under 23 team performed very well in Saff cup. We dominated all matches including the final
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Finally someone with some sense . Some members of this forum will never stop whining . This is not a disastrous result for us . The kids played well to reach the final.
    goalkeepardeepak dedhakartik91
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Everybody was pushing for U-23 team because everybody thought and rightly so that our U-23 was capable of beating the rest of the Staff teams.

I can't speak for others but I can certainly speak for myself.

The reason why I am disappointed is not because of loosing but because we were possible poor in the final.

No energy,no passion,no pride of representing the nation,pathetic gameplay,Casual approach, everything was pathetically poor.

Maldives was the better team and deserved to win.It wasn't that we were unlucky or something.This is what is disappointing about this team.

goalkeepar[Deleted User]dreamermunna219777sparta
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29238 Points
    Forget SWFF we can't even win SAFF
    munna219777