Indian National Team under new coach

Comments

• SiVSiV 1853 Points
    New coach want agile tactical  beasts in the midfield and one more beast CB in addition to Jhingan .  Halder,  Ganesh and Adil have to make  the cut..   He says only 3 left footed  players r there & he wanted more. Guess Ashique,  Jerry & Dika may get chances later.  He says he may convert wingers to attacking fullbacks.. He also said he may try 50 plyrs in 5 matches before the world cup qualifiers  if plyrs don't perform well in those positions  Timesofindia interview..  Guess we need to  be  patient & give him time 
    Deb_Bansouravindia
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Trying 50 players is a big thing. Not saying it is wrong. But it might reduce the confidence of many young players. Also, changing wingers to attacking fullbacks?? It is a risky move. It might back fire in defence. Also, many Indian players are not mentally strong to play roles in out of position. So it might be a risky move. I feel he is going to do these two changes slowly. 
    I do agree with introducing few more left footed player and one more CB. Lets wait and watch. But have to say I am excited to see India in Kings Cup. A better team selection is a positive start for me. 
    Deb_Bansouravindia
  • arunskumararunskumar Kerala339 Points
    He also said there might be a complete new starting eleven for team in the king's cup
  • samsam 16428 Points
    What about friendlies before King's cup? At least play with Nepal or Bhutan. 
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Kings Cup are the friendlies before WCQ. You want friendlies before friendlies? :D
    dev_pfcSiVmunna219777Nagendra[Deleted User]
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    New Coach should also emphasize with AIFF that TV Telecast and promotion of National Team is important. Hotstar is not enough.

Today one warmup Cricket match between South Africa and West Indies was shown on 5 TV channels by Star Network.
    Are they showing KIng's Cup matches of India on any TV channel ??

NagendraDeb_Bandeepu
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    King's Cup rights are with Sony in India
    munna219777
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    Boss new coach has other important priorities ..  AIFF,  itz commercial partners  reliance,  sundar raman,  anant tyagi etc have to take it up .  Blue pilgrims must insist on this rather than interfering with team selection lobbying for bfc plyrs 
    [Deleted User]munna219777spartakartik91
  • samsam 16428 Points
    SS also said they will show it in India I heard. Which one is true?
    munna219777
  • MikiMiki Kerala252 Points
    Sumeet Passi, Nandhakumar Sekar, Redeem Tlang, Bikramjit Singh, Germanpreet Singh and Vishal Kaith were released from the squad.

NagendraSiVharitrams24deepumunna219777atuljgspartasouravindiareddevil87kartik91