Indian National Team under new coach

Comments

• So his squad selection is opposite to Constantine.these players will definitely be in stephen squad as Stephen selection policy was to select non deserving players leaving deserving one.
    Atleast Great squad selection hope team will perform well under him.
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited May 2019
    Guess Vishal Kaith has lost it... He is no more the number one choice for FCPUNE as well.. May do well to go back to some other club for gametime...  Suprised that Passi, Nanda & Germanpreet could not pass fitness tests....  Guess igor wanted only beasts in DM and Germanpreet doesn't fit there....

Each one of them has been given an individual working programme which is to be executed in the future by themselves in an attempt to improve on their fitness, and technical, and tactical abilities. The new coach knows how to communicate. 

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    King's Cup matches are on 5th and 8th June.
    On 5th June, they got India vs South Africa Cricket Match in World Cup.
    I am not sure about Star Sports sparing one of their channels on that day.If I rememebr correctly, even Star Sports 3 channel (so called dedicated Football channel) was showing Old Cricket match highlights today. If its on Sony Ten, then that will be better.
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    The rights are with Sony as per reports.
    munna219777
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    When is the camp ending? When are they going to declare Final 23 squad ??
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Final squad by end of the month
    munna219777
  • I guess they are leaving for Thailand on the 1st of June as was mentioned by the coach in the press conference. So maybe by Friday we will get to know the final squad.
    munna219777
  • RonnyRonny 10450 Points
    who do you think should miss out?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29627 Points
    Pritam Kotal, Narayan Das and Rowllin Borges should not be there in the final squad according to me
    goalkeepar
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points

My 23 man squad for Kings Cup

GOALKEEPERS: Gurpreet Singh Sandhu, Amrinder Singh, Kamaljit Singh.

DEFENDERS: Pritam Kotal, Nishu Kumar, Rahul Bheke, Sandesh Jhingan, Adil Khan, Anwar Ali, Subhasish Bose, Narayan Das.

MIDFIELDERS: Udanta Singh, Jackichand Singh, Brandon Fernandes, Anirudh Thapa, Dhanpal Ganesh, Pronay Halder, Vinit Rai, Lallianzuala Chhangte, Michael Soosairaj.

FORWARDS:  Sunil Chhetri, Jobby Justin,  Manvir Singh.