Indian Football Transfer News 2019-20, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Jamshedpur should sign players from Liga NOS, LaLiga2, A-League, Tajik league instead of Spanish 3rd league
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30180 Points
    Katsumi Yusa played for Sanfrecce Hiroshima in the J1 league once, though it is true that he was loaned out to Zweigen Kanazawa where he played in the Japanese regional leagues
    Passi
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C4010 Points
    @goalkeepar

True they have 22 teams in second division :neutral: Dare we even compare our leagues with theirs. Our players should try K-League 2 and J-League 2/3 for game time. 
    goalkeeparSoccerloverdeepu
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @giridharan they aint good enough yet in my opinion.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29704 Points
    Japanese football is very phase football, anyone unable to keep up will de dropped 
    giridharandeepu
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30180 Points
    edited January 2020
    The secret behind Manzi's transfer

“Albirex had appointed former New York City FC assistant coach Albert Puig as their coach a couple of months back. Puig was looking for a striker and he knew about Manzi from one of the fellow NYC assistant coaches Jordi Gris,” Chennai City FC president and co-owner Rohit Ramesh told the Times of India.

“Jordi used to be a CCFC assistant coach and he was the one who brought Manzi to CCFC. So he immediately asked me whether Manzi is for sale. I told him we can think about it if a good offer is on table. It was then that Albirex contacted us and we started negotiating.”

A number of Indian Super League (ISL) clubs too were interested in trading Manzi to their clubs, but Albirex clinched the deal due to the record money being offered. “The ISL clubs were not offering us the right terms and conditions. So we thought that it’s better to keep him at our club. But Albirex’s offer was quite good and Manzi was okay with the move,” Rohit added. “This is how all major deals were done all over the world. Barca also raked in huge money when they sold Neymar. So we generated good revenue after selling him. Now, we are in the market for reinforcements.”

https://thebridge.in/i-league-2019-20-chennai-city-fc-receive-highest-ever-transfer-fee-indian-football/

goalkeepargaffertapeNagendragiridharanRonnyCarbon_14SiV
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29704 Points
    Phil brown Sacked by Hyderabad
    haritrams24SiVmunna219777PassiRonny
  • Too late to sack. With his kinda record, i won't be surprised, if Hyderabad shuts shop at the end of this season!
    munna219777indianfooty
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    When they hired Phil brown I voiced my opinion that this was one of the worst signings and it's not gonna end well. I remember a particular member of this forum was hell bent on defending him and was adamant that he has bought so much with him to the squad . He was just feeding off Pradhyum Reddys good work at Pune as I've told before . 
    [Deleted User]munna219777Passiatuljg
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited January 2020
    The problem is with Varun Tripareneni..  Remember he signed Rene & David James for kbfc ..  He knows the failure template in isl better than vita dani...  

For remaining six matches,  they cannot sign a coach i guess...  Will sign another English coach with excellent communication skills next season ..  

goalkeeparmohammed_87hassanmunna219777EastBengalPrideatuljg
This discussion has been closed.