Indian Football Transfer News 2019-20, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29730 Points
    edited June 2019
    The team may look good on paper, but let's see how they play in the tournament. Big names do not always necessarily guarantee success for a team
    deepu
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited June 2019
    Indjan leagues always have been really tricky, hardly do we see any consistency in team building. Just random pieces put together, hoping striker gets the ball. So many average players in the league do well, and some big names struggle to find rythm. Many of our ISL rejects go out and play for second div Europe and manage to hold their ground, because the system supports them. We don't really need big names, we need a team that's well thought out and and built according to a plan.
    thebeautifulgame
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6545 Points
    1. David Williams & Roy Krishna played together in A-League for 1 season and amount of goals/assists shared b/w them is commendable
    2. For Manuel Lanzarote, it is not first season in ATK

however... it will take couple of games to understand each other..
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    David and roy destroyed the league  hopefully we will see the same magic.
    coolgagan
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    I want them to destroy ISL as well. Hopefully, this will attract attendance. I have observed that Indian fans are unforgiving if the team is performing badly. The performance is met with empty stands in the games to come in both ISL as well as I League. This should change as it doesn't augur well for the game and the business. 
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29309 Points
    They will fail spectacularly, A league is no way close to best league in the world ISL.
    haritrams24ashindiaEastBengalPridekarenesudhakar2050deepu
  • haritrams24haritrams24 kerala2029 Points
    A league is not even the best league under AFC.just take a look into recent performance of A league clubs in AFC CL. 
    goalkeeparNagendraDeb_Banashindia
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7121 Points
    Did u come out of your retirement , goalkeeper.
    Agree ,, A League is not among the best in AFC..

But much better than ISL & I League.. They won champions league & also runner-up once.. 

2019 champions league is their worst campaign.. but they did well in 2018... 
    Even clubs from UAE (2 clubs) & Qatar (1 club) struggled in this season... 

haritrams24munna219777
    edited June 2019
    * sorry for dragging the discussion ... better we discuss this in other leagues thread
    munna219777
This discussion has been closed.