FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Changte does deserve to be considered. Agree with others.
    munna219777
  • I dont believe in changte till he score goals at NT, he always looks lively at club level be its dsk, ddfc , cfc
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Thats a bit harsh. Changte, Manvir and Farukh have improved a lot. Udanta has his own uses (pick and run with the ball till opposition goal line and then fluffs it). Stimac, I agree should be sacked. He is ineffective, smug, back biting, bitching about his predecessor and most importantly, he is incompetent! Just imagine, from the highs of winning our first match in Asian Cup for 55 years a year back to drawing with bangladesh and winning ONE out of ten matches played under him....we have made tremendous progress!! :( 
    munna219777spartakarenesudhakar2050gaffertape
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @shanks_dehighliving   Chhangte has scored 4 goals for National team. I think he got only 11 appearances in last 5 years as per wiki. Thats an impressive record I would say. Compare that with Udanta - 1 Goal in 27 appearances.
    [Deleted User]goalkeeparatuljggiridharanPassikartik91
  • @munna219777 3 of those goals were against nepal and srilanka at saff when he debuted... 
    1 goal was against north korea which was against the run of play

so no, I am not that impressed yet... and yes Udanta sucks big time
    Last time India played Qatar was on 10 September 2019

Qatar 0-0 India was the score.

Since that day, India National Team has played 3 International games and Qatar has played 8 International games (losing two of them against Iraq and Saudi Arabia respectively)
    goalkeeparRonny
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Chhangte is a winger who can't cross, is defensively poor too. If he was 6 foot tall and with that speed, yes he was of better use, but he isn't. So either he should learn to cross or should be dumped out. Right now he is selected not on merit. 
    NaujawansudheermylankalPassi
  • India vs Afghanistan wcq will be played in Kolkata 
  • samsam 16428 Points
    edited March 2020
    Calcutta has already organised WCQ once. It would have been better if some other city was awarded. Rotation of venues is important to popularise National Team. Hyderabad, Poona, Bangalore, Cochin, Goa, Chennai Mumbai. If U-17 Girls and Boys world cup can be organised in different venues, why cant our National Team World Cup Qualifiers ??
    goalkeeparindian_gooner