FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 & AFC Asian Cup 2023 Qualification

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    What the hell. We missed a chance to watch all these new guys in NT..sad for them
    dev_pfcmunna219777Passigoalkeepar
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    This actually comes as blessing in disguise for players playing in I-league, Stimac had said that he won't be considering them for WCQ against Qatar and the Tajikistan friendly as it is in the middle of the season and he didn't want disturb the league (probably first coach in the world to say such load of BS ),
    With matches postponed this excuse isn't valid anymore and we will see how genuine he is about his claims of keeping an eye on I-league players.
    Deb_Bannamewtheldmunna219777thebeautifulgameNagendragiridharangoalkeeparkartik91
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Our season became very short due to this Coronavirus scare. Instead of 1 proper league and a Cup Tournament, only 18 match ISL was there for National Team players. Super Cup has been cancelled. League ISL is of a very short duration. We mostly ignore FIFA Friendly dates, Now there will be a gap till September when we will play SAFF Cup in Bangladesh. 6 month gap will  have a negative impact on our Football players. We will deteriorate further - I am afraid to say.
    ashindiaNagendrasouravindiagoalkeepar
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    If the rumours about 27 game League season are true then that's pretty good. That with a knockout cup would've been nice.
    munna219777
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    Neeta Ambani has stated that next season its not possible to play 27 matches 
    giridharanmunna219777goalkeeparmasefieldtheoilfield
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Yes she said we don't want to grow too much and also youth development is the priority. It's come to the fact FSDL does not want to spend more money on hosting more games. 

They are not at a position to raise franchise fee. So they dont want to do anything. Keep the money on their pocket simple. Let's football !

FSDL just want one or two more clubs to join and pay the franchise fee so they won't lose more money
    munna219777goalkeepar
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    I think she meant that about the number of teams and not the number of matches.
    goalkeepar
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    AFC did a blunder in cancelling june world cup Qualifiers. They should have waited for some more time. Okay for March ones but should have waited for some more time.
    Euro Cup 2020 is still not cancelled. Olympics are still on.

giridharanRonnygoalkeepar
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    I doubt they'd go for weekend matches or a long season. They are trying to fool people with development shit but all they care about is TV ratings and making money.

Having matches everyday on prime time gets more ad revenue than having 5 matches in 2 days in different time slots. 

Also they fear premiere league will eat away a lot of audience if they have weekend only matches. 

They are just trying to replicate IPL and Kabbadi model but are massively failing. Even with results clubs aren't attracting fans or sponsors like they once used to. Chennaiyin FC 1st season attendence avg 21k. This season despite great results it's avg is less than 10k
    munna219777giridharan[Deleted User]ashindiagaffertapeindianfootygoalkeepar
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7326 Points
    FSDL do not care about Stadium attendance
    [Deleted User]ashindiagoalkeepar