Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3659 Points
    @Nagendra I agree about Jahouh to be better defensively and offensively than Rafael. However about Erik what I feel is, He is still not offensively at the level of Rafael.

This guy has returned to form as was his season at Liga Pro and glad to have found his feet this season. Erik is better in defense for sure.
    goalkeepar
  • This Rafael is better than old Raphael for sure.
    goalkeepargiridharan
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    So Sunil Chhetri has 8 goals whereas the next highest Indian goalscorer is at 2! None of the Young guns are able to score unfortunately
    goalkeeparPassi
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6498 Points
    @ giridharan... I mean combo of attack & defense... not independently.. thats what I mentioned in 1st point about Rafael.. 
    giridharan
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    Sunil Chettri - found his rhythm back to score 8 goals(2 Penalties) , I dont find any Indian who can score goals.  scoring intelligence is lacking with other players.  

When India will find replacement for SC11. he is 35, India need Goal scoring player as soon as possible in the national team. 

Brandon ?
    Manvir ?
    Udanta ?
    Ashique ?
    Sosairaj ?
    Reddem ?
    Mukhi ?
    Changte ?
    Jerry ?
    Sahal? 

• giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3659 Points
    edited January 2020
    Nobody in this list has ever scored more goals even in one whole season. Only Joby justin has and now he is in bench or played out of position.

Mukhi offers hope if given a whole season and proves his worth. Maybe we need to look at promising players from U-15 and U-16 batches in 3 to four years time

somebody has to sign Phrangki Buam and give him a proper season in senior football. He is very talented scored 6 in IL and scored like 15 + in MPL and could actually make a difference. He has the scoring mentality atleast
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparspartaAbhishekmasefieldtheoilfield
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited January 2020
    Gourav Mukhi is the best replacement. followed by Rohit Danu,  Sridarth Nongmeikapam (after some years)
    thebeautifulgamegoalkeeparPassiRonnyAbhishek
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1936 Points
    Mukhi is best replacement for Jeje, he is a poacher, more composed in front of goal, better pace than Jeje, unfortunately he is also age fraud so a perfect replacement 
    masefieldtheoilfieldgiridharan
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Balwant doesn't get chances, otherwise he would have been at least above 2. Should go on loan to somewhere instead of rotting in ATK
    ashindiagoalkeepar