Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Eelco is best coach in India
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    remember @goalkeepar @ajmal @shanks_dehighliving making fun of Messi Bouli?  that's why i say, althugh we might be fans but lets not over estimate our abilities to read the game
    masefieldtheoilfieldjees_josegaffertape[Deleted User]Passiindian_goonerAbhishekkartik91
  • DEFENCE123DEFENCE123 India657 Points
    Messi Bouli was flop in Iran and he is dominating ISL, shows that ISL and I-League are super weak
    goalkeeparjees_joseCarbon_14Passideepu
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Tough call between Messi A and B , but I think A will edge it .
    RatulChelseafanindian_gooner
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Messi Boulie is very agile and flexible. This is one of his big positive.  He can stretch himself to score goals from quick passes. He is not like Ogbeche who has got good shooting abilities. You have to consider that Messi Boulie only scored 4 goals from 23 matches ( Chinese first division and Persian pro league together).
    goalkeeparRonny
  • @Naujawan as a fan we are free to pass judgments(that is  not overestimating , its opinion ) and there is reason coaches ignore rants by fans so its upto them how seriously they want to take remarks... 
    90% of the times fans should not be commenting on matches at all since they dont know background stories..

If fans are claiming that they get their predictions right so they are equivalent to experts or selectors then you can say its overestimating. 

and about messi, he was indeed below par at start , he was even struggling to get full game... 
    plus he was too casual in practice or pre season due to which elco was not too happy with him(this was told during conversation with one KBFC player)..I guess Elco must have taken his class later on
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    no  i understand that and you are completely and free to express your opinion but basing your opinion just because of the fact that he was an Iranian league reject, makes no sense because we need to be aware of the difference in standards between the league. a top asian team and a team that struggles to beat Bangladesh.
    ajmalmasefieldtheoilfield
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited January 2020
    As a kerala blasters fan , i want to say we have always had mediocre players each season ( When other teams had good players like Ahmed Jahouh, Miku , Marcelinho, Coro etc.) Our management has  signed average players most of the time all these years. This is the first time we have some good players like Ogbeche,  Zuiverloon,  Arques etc. So I was a bit emotional when I said Messi B was a bad player. But he still in my opinion is an average player.
    Naujawanindian_goonerAbhishek
  • PassiPassi Playboy Mansion1574 Points
    There are lots of other factors when it comes to judging players. The coach's philosophy, the team system, the players around them

Davila was useless for Delhi last season but is one of the best players in the A-League this season and Kaluderovic scored a lot of goals for Wellington Phoenix but couldn't score at all for Dehli
    Doesn't mean ISL is better than A-League.

Matej Poplatnik was the third highest scorer in the Czech league but was a flop with KBFC.

Doesn't mean that ISL is better than the Czech league. 

I'm not saying that ISL is great or anything but you can't judge the quality of a league based on how certain players played in a previous league
    giridharangoalkeeparindian_goonerAbhishekkartik91Naujawan