Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10440 Points
    Valaskis has been good though. Has good finishing and movement but doesn't have the service at all. 

The fact That Thoi Singh is starter shows how bad the management has messed up with the club. Need to clean every decision maker 
    Passiashindiadev_pfcSiV
  • spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Jamshedpur drawing at home which means this time also there won't be top 4 finish.
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    edited December 2019
    Jamshedpur has the best chance this year to get into playoffs, apart from ATK and BFC, it will be a 3 horse race for remaining 2 spots between Goa, Northeast and Jamshedpur.
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited December 2019
    Jamshedpur FC losing their way due to injuries... same problem last season as well, when important players got injured, suspended etc . in a 18 match 3 month league, if a foreign player is injured it becomes tough to comeback...

thats why ATK have dario vidosic (for david williams or javi) & john johnson (for agus) still on contract... Also, if players or coach mis-behave they get suspended for 4 matches or so, and by the the time league ends...ATK and Habas know this now.... 

Fcgoa has suffered due to suspensions and injuries and have managed to get some points due to good indian players and their system.... NEUFC is going  to suffer as well due to injury to gyan and lack of quality indian plyrs.... kbfc has suffered the most.... good thing is that all these injuries to foreigners mean more gametime to indian plyrs... 

Wish bfc get atleast 2 foreigners Dimas & Raphael/Juanan injured and then they will be all over the place and breakdown... the fact that they managed to get fixtures with 5 days gap (fixing using their leader-legend phrase star sports man) between all games is also helping them not to get injured ,,,
    goalkeepardev_pfcdebarghya89Naujawanharitrams24mohammed_87hassanMaddiegaffertape
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    @SiV who the fuck wishes for players injuries

This is low level shit , ill mannered thinking. 
    NaujawanSiVharitrams24Chelseafangaffertape
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Fixtures are always made to fervour BFC as I noticted from last 3 seasons, I don't know how they do it maybe some connection of JSW and FSDL 
    SiVmunna219777giridharangaffertapeAbhishek
    @Maddie ignore him, he is a BFC hater. 

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    I like BFC I don't hate them, but I don't like there fan club because they once attempted to murder best coach in India Khalid Jamil by throwing a glass bottle on his head during a BFC vs MFC match, they also racially abused CK Vinneeth and they were always against ISL but after BFC joined ISL they back stabbed I league Fans and started to abuse I league fans of MB and EB and other clubs.
    dev_pfcashindiaNaujawanSiVharitrams24mohammed_87hassanChelseafanmunna219777giridharangaffertapeand 1 other.
  • SiVSiV 1853 Points
    @Maddie Wished only injuries which is very normal in football all over.... not wished injuries like ur player did to federico gallego... and how dimas and khabra play wantedly try to injure other players in every match and escape cards.. using chetri's soft power to influence indian referees etc.... for more info contact marcelinho in twitter on how ur team plays...

hate bfc coz it is the most unethical football team with hooligans as fans.... they abuse & manhandle kbfc and chennayin fans during matches... the police in kanteeveera too under their books and never take action even after complaining...  that wassem ahmed of westblockblues who is cooridnating for blue pilgrims is  a paid employee of jsw and not a real fan,,,,, 

their players cannot have good relations even with fellow athletes there...hijacked the stadium belonging to kannada athletes and not allowing them to practice.... paartalu complaining in twitter that one athelete ran and dashed on him... why the hell on earth are they standing on athlete tracks where they practice.

bfc mgmt  buy everyone from the media to aiff... they know everything can be bought in indian football.... 

dev_pfcharitrams24NaujawangoalkeeparChelseafanmunna219777giridharan
    @admin why is person allowed to spew hatred about BFC? almost every altarnate post of his is about BFC.
    goalkeepar