Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• SiVSiV 1853 Points
    edited December 2019
    @dev_pfc luks like  waseem ahmed in disguise here... no place for lobbyist or digital marketers here...  only for real indian  football fans...

@dev_pfc if u dont agree , u can respond with facts... all i have told are real facts that every fan watching  indian football everyday can know....  by asking for @admin and targetting me, ur behaviour seems to be suspicious....  hope @admin takes action against trolls and paid digital marketers ... luks like bfc now have their men in IFN as well.. (just like how they troll anti-bfc tweets in twitter or trolled marceliho in twitter & instagram using their digital marketer cum event manager waseem ahmed)
    dev_pfcNaujawanEastBengalPridegoalkeepargaffertapesudheermylankal
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1935 Points
    edited December 2019
    I have been following Indian football scene since Nehru cup 2007, so stop educating me about whom forum is for.
    NaujawanPassigaffertape
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9281 Points
    Everything he wrote about BFC is true. Its the most unethical club, its fans are a disgrace and they use backchannel lobbying to get fixtures and results in their favour. 
    dev_pfcgoalkeeparSiVharitrams24Chelseafansudheermylankal
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    @dev_pfc why are you stopping his from reviling the truth ? Are you scared of the truth ? 
    SiV
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    People on this forum, especially relatively newer ones, name and make wild allegations against individuals without having any iota of proof. This besides being irresponsible and juvenile, also affects tge credibility of this forum as any neutral or outsider to this forum will get an impression that this forum is full of conspiracy theorists who spend most of their time in making outlandish allegations and not discussing real issues of Indian football. 
    When i first started visiting IFN 7-8 years back tge members were much more credible, responsible and constructive in their criticism of teams and individuals. Plus there was a reall passion and gravity in their comments, and not conspiracy theories. Those comments were informative and a real pleasure to read. But sadly the standards of contents on this forum is getting worse day by day with such baseless allegations and blind hate against certain teams and individuals. If such members are not censured then IFN's image and credibility will take a hit. I hope @Admin takes note of this. 
    dev_pfcgoalkeeparNaujawanPassimohammed_87hassanBrainFallINDIAgaffertapeEastBengalPridecoolgagan
    Censoring paid FSDL members and Lawyers will help is forum be less bias and we should maintain free speech 

@Admin take note don't bend under Threats and pressure from FSDL employees on this forum.
    ChelseafanSiV
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    The concern of @Chelseafan is real. IFN has always believed in self moderation but then when it came to banning certain rabid elements, it didn't think twice. May be it's time to review the conduct of certain members on this forum.
    goalkeeparNaujawanPassiatuljgmohammed_87hassandev_pfcChelseafangaffertapegopiajeeshsparta
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2971 Points
    I can understand frustration from KB and EB fans. Hopefully your team performs upto fans expectations and fans can rejoice. 
    haritrams24
    Sad to see the final Pillar of free speech in Indian Football IFN has fallen to Pressure of FSDL.. A Black Day in History of IFN and Indian Football, 11 December 2019 will be always remembered as the Day IFN fell to might of reliance.
    Naujawanmohammed_87hassanChelseafangiridharanBrainFallINDIAharitrams24gaffertapegopiajeeshnamewtheldsudheermylankaland 5 others.
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    @goalkeepar more melodramatic than a classic k series.