Indian Super League 2019-20

Comments

• ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I strongly disagree with those who say that making baseless allegations against those in power is sonehyow part of raising voice against malpractice or free speech. Freedom of expression extends only till you don't injure someone with what you say or express, especially without having any proof. There are reasonable restrictions on such free speech for a reason. Your free speech cannot damage anyone else!
    And no one is stopping anyone from raising voice against malpractices, but have the proof to back it up! You can't just make wild allegations because they can injure someone's reputation. Just apply the situation on yourself. If I start calling you thief every day without having any iota of evidence with me, will it be alright? My intentions might be good, I may genuinely believe that you are a thief and I am only making allegations without proof in the hope that "someday in future truth will come out" proving you are a thief. But is that valid? So e ppl may start believing my rant that you are a thief and may start accusing you of theft themselves. Will that not harm your image and reputation? Just think!
    And being rebel doesn't mean you accuse someone without evidence. Rebels stand for a cause and to be socially acceptable they must have credibility which will only come if they make responsible statements, not wild speculative allegations!
    Naujawangoalkeepar
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Only people who are scared of damage to their reputation are the people who are guilty and they want to silence the voices which can expose them. FE + BB nexus was exposed and more will come in due time. Thats all, I wont say anything to the false hero worshippers.
    goalkeeparSiV
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    You are evidently so scared of certain people/agencies that you cannot even write their full names 

"FE + BB" indeed!! ;)
    goalkeeparEastBengalPride
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Not because of any damage to my reputation but because to protect myself from being harassed. I am a common person not in a position of power in AIFF or FSDL. We all use abbreviations here, just get over it. Writing Football Edge and Bhaichung Bhutia would give you courage is it? Take some then, seems like you need a bagful of them in life anyways.
    goalkeepargaffertapeSiV
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    Anyone can call me thief, I am an innocent person unless someone gives the proof. Society should start seeing allegations in that way. There will always be people to support me that I am not thief because they know me.
    goalkeepar
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29623 Points
    This is the first time that I heard that "rebels" are afraid of '"being harassed"

What I do in my life is my personal concern and not any body else's; whether I need a "bagful of" courage, whether I "whine", whether I am an "armchair critic", I can do and be so unless I impinge on any other person. Since you are aware that in India a person is innocent unless proved guilty, you must surely be aware that the Constitution also grants me the right to equality and right to freedom. I used the word "scared" simply because you stated that those who were refuting your point were "scared" of their own reputation. I at least strongly object to it. You could have made your point, which certainly has merit, without getting personal. This is not the first time that you have done so.

And oh, don't underestimate the power of a common man! ;)
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    If someone is innocent untill proven guilty, the how the fuck can you accuse someone of a wrong (like influencing player selection etc) without having some proof of it? Because as per you only, untill that person os "proven" guilty through evidence, he is deemed innocent. And you can't bad mouth an innocent person, can you?
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited December 2019
    You know a person did a crime. But you cant prove it because a "strong" evidence cant be provided. He will be innocent before law, but you know he is not innocent. 
  • Order order
    The court is adjourned....
    ajmalmunna219777haritrams24EastBengalPride