List of Players who deserve National Team Call-Up

Comments

• NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited October 2019
    Oh shit. My bad, the cheap whiskey is getting to me.

Yeah, he's playing a lot better compared to last year 
    ajmalDeb_Banindian_gooner
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    Ohhhhh....that is why you have not been in the right "spirit" nowadays @Naujawan :p
    goalkeeparNaujawanmunna219777ashindiaDeb_Banindian_goonerkartik91
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29260 Points
    He should give up the "spirit" to actually see Wrinkles on face of udanta which will prove his age to him
    giridharanNaujawanmunna219777AbhishekatuljgRatulindian_goonerashindia
    Hahah 6 years is still too much. 2 max is where is stand.

We north eastersn don't get wrinkles till 50 bruv.

It's this cheap whiskey called after dark lel. Delhi mein hi yeh sab shitiyapa milta.
    RonnySiV
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    I am not comparing Manvir with Sahal or Thapa. Just wondering why do we need to play with 2 strikers when the second striker (Manvir ) is clearly below mediocre or even worse. Why not play a decent CAM like Sahal instead of a second shitty striker in a 3 man midfield which we have been using till now (except against Bangladesh, which might be one of the reason for us not winning). That was my point.
    And Udan is bad as a winger since he can't dribble or shoot or run in between defenders. We need a better option but do the likes of Jerry and others really up for it? Remember we made a lot of hype about Jackichand and Setyasen singh because of their amazing form for their team (was it Aizawl fc?) in I league when they won the league. But when both were introduced in NT by Constantine they failed miserably. I believe that Udant, despite being a pathetic winger, is still a notch above the existing options as of now. Let Jerry do well for two continuous seasons and then consider him for NT.
    Naujawangoalkeeparharitrams24Abhishekrathorevarun4 atuljg
    Lol another age fraud support, who think sprinter Undata is better then Jerry lol
    SiV
    You do know that every one from Ganguly to Sachin to sehwag to gavaskar are all 2 years older than claimed? Two is normal in this country.

Nobody is supporting it, that's just how messed up the system is. But you have ridiculous claims like Udanta is 6 year fraud, Chettri is a mutant who runs a football agency. And God knows what not.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29650 Points
    edited November 2019
    @Chelseafan: Jacki and Seityasen played for Royal Wahingdoh in the 2014-2015 season. The Royals finished third that year. Both were in tremendous form, with Jacki winning the Best Player of the Season award. It is true that they (particularly Jacki) failed to replicate their form in national colours
    haritrams24munna219777Passigoalkeepareldhose777giridharanChelseafanAbhishek
    He failed because Hairless Cypriot didn't use him properly. 
    munna219777ashindiagiridharangaffertapeAbhishekatuljg
  • Nandhakumar and Redeem deserved a call up
    SiVAbhishek