indian arrows : Future

Comments

• trojantrojan 371 Points
    almost the entire squad of arrows makes india u23 . arrows actually is india u23 playing in i league.
    do you think it is feasible to have different coaches for arrows and u23 squad??
    you know what is the level of i league.their performance was satisfactory.im not taking any credit from bulpin.but now we need someone better than him. his style of play is not helping us ...that has been discussed many times.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    almost the entire squad of arrows makes india u23 . arrows actually is india u23 playing in i league.
    do you think it is feasible to have different coaches for arrows and u23 squad??
    you know what is the level of i league.their performance was satisfactory.im not taking any credit from bulpin.but now we need someone better than him. his style of play is not helping us ...that has been discussed many times.

Next season we wont even have half of Indian u23 in Indian Arrows....if I league level is the main thing why choose any Indian coach for national team based on I league performances
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    So, Toal next in firing line?
  • trojantrojan 371 Points

Next season we wont even have half of Indian u23 in Indian Arrows....if I league level is the main thing why choose any Indian coach for national team based on I league performances
    this indian arrows team formed the core of india u23 team that played against qatar and their style of play sucked.....so basically aiff wants a coach with diff style of play for nxt batch of arrows ...probably short passes and possesion that will suite our physique.
    colaco's performance with dempo has been good.....he is the best indian coach probably
    his style of coaching suites what aiff is looking for ...unfortunately this is not the case with bulpin....
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    if we are satisfied with the little we have achieved we could never succeed .
    bulpin's style of play does not suite Indian players....we saw what was the outcome against qatar.
    someone like armando is needed for arrows. enuff with long balls

Indian Arrows never played against Qatar...then get a new coach for u23 team...I am talking about I league...repeatedly talking about Qatar match won't take away Indian Arrows performances against I league teams...
    The goal of having IA team is not to make them I League Champions. It is for the National team in the long run. If bulpin continues he will keep propagating long ball strategy and when the same players are suddenly asked to adapt to short-pass, they will fail. Its better to train in one fixed way for maximum benefit. GOOD RIDDANCE English coaches!
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    We all are acting as if we have started playing short passes suddenly!!!!

Did we played short passes with 9 men team in UAE or in the water polo match in Delhi?
    In Maldives, there were contradictory reports.
    In Qatar, we kept defending, clearing the ball. And no one saw that, apart for handful.

So, where does all this discussion on short passes came? I don't know why a draw against Qatar u23, where we dominated is a bad result????????
    Remember Qatar senior team win came with 10 men substitution
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    So, Toal next in firing line?
    na his contract has been extended
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">Arrows coach told journalists (in bangalore) its much easier to motivate players when there is a goal of relegation avoidance and its his personal opinion that the no-relagation clause should not have been there for arrows</span>
  • rudra wrote:
    <span style="line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); font-size: small; ">Arrows coach told journalists (in bangalore) its much easier to motivate players when there is a goal of relegation avoidance and its his personal opinion that the no-relagation clause should not have been there for arrows</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes I see how it can help on the field but off the field if Arrows gets relegated then it is much worse. Pailan Group dont want there club to be relegated. They dont want to play in a shit model of a 2nd Division. Also where would Pailan play?</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited May 2012
    ok...then a new rule, if arrows comes in the last position ( not last 2 posns) ,they will get relegated :P