2021 SAFF Championship

Comments

• MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    How come we are going down hill from amazing performance in AFC ASIAN CUP. 

Can we retire SC11(to find better replacement). we are wasting everyone's time.. 
    deepak dedhaAbhishek
  • Retire our coach. Give Indian coaching a chance for now and see performance in the qualifiers. I am sure Khalid will do a better job with same team. 
    BrainFallINDIAmunna219777giridharanCarbon_14goalkeeparindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    Has to be one of the worst matches since I joined IFN. 
    souravindiamunna219777namewtheldRaghsgoalkeepar
  • Any guesses what statistics can Stimac show ti technical committee next to keep his job?
    munna219777
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    Sunil Chettri doesn't deserve this. worst result since loss against Guam in WCQ. just heard in @7negi's post match live that SL players are not even full time professionals. they have full time jobs outside football. Fielding 2 DM's with Thapa against such team is cowardice of epic proportion. absolutely horrendous result.
    munna219777giridharanRaghsarunskumargoalkeeparAbhishekindian_gooner
  • RonnyRonny 10497 Points
    What is going on with our team? Is Brandon, Sana Singh etc injured? Should have just brought U-23 team then..oh wait FSDL would not allow that?
    munna219777AbhishekPassi
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    What's going on! We can't even score against Sri Lanka? 
    I didn't spend good part of my youth on IFN and other football circles for this!!! 
    munna219777giridharanDeb_BansouravindiagoalkeepargaffertapeAbhishekindian_gooner
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    This is the first time I am seeing discussion on how we can make it to SAFF finals! 
    munna219777ashindiaBrainFallINDIAgiridharanChelseafanCarbon_14souravindiagoalkeeparAbhishekindian_gooner
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited October 2021
     Who is selecting the team ? Reliance company staff ?

Stimac and his support staff live abroad. They join the squad directly in Dubai / Doha / Male.

Stimac cant even say that I-League exists.

Players like Rahim Ali, Liston, Manvir, Pandita have been given enough chances upfornt . they cant score at international level.

We talk about Sunil chetri but remember that Sunil had Jeje, Robin with him who could score goals.

Give chance to youngsters like Vikram Partap, Nemil type emerging players.

We need a coach who is based in India, watches all Domestic football and choose players with positive mindset about scoring and winning.

All this passing football / long ball is bad discussion is a hogwash
    RonnyashindiagiridharansouravindiagoalkeeparAbhishekindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9384 Points
    Stimac needs to go no doubt about it, but the manner how our players are playing is shocking. Everything needs to be revamped starting with coach and then domestic season calendar etc. 

ISL is overhyped league producing players with poor mentality. Players from Goa state league or I-League would have given better effort today.
    munna219777souravindiagiridharangoalkeeparThe real AGAbhishekdev_pfcindian_gooner