2021 SAFF Championship

Comments

• dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    India palyed dominant and possession based football against bangla and sri lanka . Lets see , how will they play against relatively stronger opponents like maldives and nepal . There is still a chance for final . 
    Abhishekdeepak dedhagiridharanashindia
  • deepak dedhadeepak dedha Ghar2826 Points
    dsgarison said:
    India palyed dominant and possession based football against bangla and sri lanka . Lets see , how will they play against relatively stronger opponents like maldives and nepal . There is still a chance for final . 
    If we were dominant then we would have won the game and possession is a facade.
    dev_pfcAbhishekgiridharanmunna219777goalkeepar
  • dev_pfcdev_pfc Pune1937 Points
    Possession solely cannot be considered as dominance. 
    munna219777
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Doesn't take much to have higher possession when the weaker opponent is holed up in their half in defensive formation. All you have to do is backpass to the keeper, which is now our expertise under Stimac
    dev_pfcmunna219777Abhisheksouravindiagiridharanashindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerkartik91
  • ChelseafanChelseafan Allahabad1655 Points
    Can all of us IFN members wrote a joint open letter to AIFF pointing out the fallacies of their ISL model and the regression of Indian NT under Stimac while demanding an overhaul of domestic calender and sacking of Stimac? We can get this letter published in some newspaperand websites to build pressure on AIFF. 
    Abhishekmunna219777ashindiagaffertapegoalkeeparindian_goonermasefieldtheoilfield
  • dsgarisondsgarison 162 Points
    Beating Maldives Infront of hostile crowd will be tough . Maldives was looking dangerous yesterday . 
    munna219777RonnyAbhishekgiridharangoalkeepar
  • RonnyRonny 10472 Points
    Fun 2 games coming up. I am sure the players are hurting with all the online hatred. Hope they are fired up and bounce back. They need our support in times like these
    Abhishekgiridharandeepak dedhakarenesudhakar2050haritrams24sudheermylankalindian_gooner
  • ashindiaashindia 9265 Points
    Can all of us IFN members wrote a joint open letter to AIFF pointing out the fallacies of their ISL model and the regression of Indian NT under Stimac while demanding an overhaul of domestic calender and sacking of Stimac? We can get this letter published in some newspaperand websites to build pressure on AIFF. 
    Kushal Das is on IFN and still he doesn’t do anything 
    Carbon_14Ronnyharitrams24munna219777goalkeepargiridharanindian_goonermasefieldtheoilfield
  • ashindiaashindia 9265 Points
    Ronny said:
    Fun 2 games coming up. I am sure the players are hurting with all the online hatred. Hope they are fired up and bounce back. They need our support in times like these
    Army Red or some other team made up of I-League players would have shown intent and respect to India NT jersey.
    haritrams24munna219777goalkeepargiridharan
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6545 Points
    I'm following Indian football since 2003 (most closely from 2007), and this is the first time, I lost interest and haven't watched either of the games ( live or highlights ) of our NT game. Last time I had similar frustration when we lost to Kuwait in 2010 (Friendly game).
    Chelseafanharitrams24munna219777goalkeeparG_KgiridharanThe real AGindian_gooner