ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• I feel good that KBFC walked away. This should be a protest agaisnt the wrong decisions in Indian football. Even I liked about it that even BFC won't enjoy their victory. They cheated their way to win.
    souravindiaRonnyharitrams24ashindiagaffertape
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3664 Points
    I feel good that KBFC walked away. This should be a protest agaisnt the wrong decisions in Indian football. Even I liked about it that even BFC won't enjoy their victory. They cheated their way to win.
    No mate BFC is not wrong. Chettri is clever his predatory skills led to this goal. How could he not take it when ref waves his hand to take it. Obviously he screwed up. Chettri on the other hand saw Luna relax and took it brilliantly in a sec. 
    Ronnygoalkeeparharitrams24ashindia
  • Even if ISL bans KBFC for next season, it will be a slap on FSDL officials only. 
    haritrams24
  • souravindiasouravindia 3595 Points

Take a look at these goals. Check goal no 3. Reason why a player always stands infront of the ball to stop these thngs. Its very much legal according to fifa rules
    Maddieashindia
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29264 Points
    Goal is legal, Kbfc mistake to relax, foolish decision by Ivan to run away, but he knows that Nita ambani can't even touch his pubic hair. FSDL will bend over knees not to upset Kbfc fans 
    ashindiaindian_goonergaffertape
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Saw the highlights..seemed like a solid and legit goal by Chhetri..Luna tried to block him also which made th goal more legit..what the hell was Gill doing??we see this happen in European football all the time.. I lost my respect for Ivan
    dev_pfcsouravindiaashindiadeepak dedhagaffertape
    edited March 2023
    @Ronny
    but why did the ref not mark the spot for the free kick and just wave ? I still don't get it. 
    You can't allow players to place the ball and do it on their own accord.
    gaffertape
  • RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    Goal was legit, Luna blocked.
    But no whistle and marking by the ref. 

Ik I'm biased but still 
    giridharan
  • RaghsRaghs Chennai654 Points
    Also it looks like Crystal John seems to show his hand, just/nearly after chettri shoots? I maybe wrong but yea i saw some vids.
    edited March 2023
    @Raghs
    I still can't call that a legit goal because. In free kicks we have indirect and direct free kick. This was clearly a direct FK. If as a ref I let people keep the ball wherever they choose then players could take advantage of it. I should go and clearly mark the spot. Then wave or whistle is fine. Teams should be ready. But because he did not mark it. You can see players like Leskovic clearly waiting for ref to come and do it. So that also plays into the player's mind in direct FK situations. If he marked and waved I would glady accept this was a mistake from KBFC players. Gill should have been close irrespective of the situation. But still can't accept this as a legit goal and move on.
    Raghs
This discussion has been closed.