ISL 2022-23: Bye Bye Bio-Bubble, Welcome Back, Fans

Comments

• RonnyRonny 10456 Points
    Solid goal by Isak Ralte against Hyderabad. This guy continues to impress.
    I also like Rabeeh of Hyderabad. We built, fit and surprisingly better than Rohit Danu 
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6481 Points
    What a great game by both the teams ( Mumbai vs Goa) . Though Mumbai City leading by 2 goals with scoreline 5-3. Good attacking game & passing by both the teams are phenomenal. 
    Ronny
    Congratulations Mumbai City FC. They have won League Winners Shield after winning today's game against FC Goa.
    With 4 more points, they will breach 50 points. 46 is highest number of points won by any ISL team.

Stewart, Chhangte & Diaz combo is deadly for Mumbai City. And for FC Goa, Brandon is good along with Noah. 
    Ronnygiridharan
    I'm not enjoying Anwar Ali's game this season..he is consistently making mistakes in each..today he made 2 mistakes that proved to be costly for Goa
    Nagendragoalkeeparashindiagiridharan
    This season, Mehtab is much better than Anwar Ali. With players like Jhingan & Sana around, Anwar mostly will not start in March & June friendlies.

Narender in his new role (R.B) doing good with Odisha FC. This season we have lot of options in defense (L.B, R.B & C.B). Main concerning part in defense would be form of Goalkeepers this season. 
    giridharan
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29252 Points
    Parbha lechenpa should replace joker gulpreet as India's no 1.
    giridharanThe real AG
    It's interesting to note that Nim Dorgee has stolen Sana's role in Hyderabad defense and starts ahead of him in every game.. This season we have lots of options in full backs and on the wings 
    giridharan
  • giridharangiridharan Washington D.C3621 Points
    Uchilov scores a screamer of free kick for kenkre. 
    But kenkre lost 1-3 to sudeva. These 2 clubs are at the bottom and rightfully so. I am losing hopes on our Indian coaches. The way they are setting up teams and letting them allow mistakes after mistakes is not acceptable. I really hope these two teams go out of I-League and play third division or something. Kenkre coach wants to pack midfield when the scorelines is 1-2. None of their forwards can defend and stay there like dead wood. It is abysmal the coach doesn't do anything about it at all. Even the substitute go in with no instructions or go and make no changes in the team. Makes me question what is the technical team doing about it.

The broadcast was the only winner lol.
    ashindiagoalkeeparindian_goonerRonnyPassi
    Nanda and Ritwik continue to impress with good goals
This discussion has been closed.