Pune FC News

Comments

• if they continue like this then definitely they can....go pfc
    =D>

• PFC planning to have international trainees in their academy from 2013..8 U-17 players from Africa and South America will be part of a 2 year programme..PFC have already applied for the required permissions from FIFA,which is necessary to have international trainees in an academy..They are confident of having the permissions in new year..The new PPFCA batch will start from May,2013

• PFC future plans for their academy..

• debarghya89 said:
    PFC planning to have international trainees in their academy from 2013..8 U-17 players from Africa and South America will be part of a 2 year programme..PFC have already applied for the required permissions from FIFA,which is necessary to have international trainees in an academy..They are confident of having the permissions in new year..The new PPFCA batch will start from May,2013

africans may come bt why would a south american kid join an indian club?

• the best thing about PFC is that they have invested in gr8 coaches and let them have their way..... derrick perreira as head coach...and ranjan chowdhury as head of youth development..... ranjan can be credited for the many years as the head of TFA which has given us numerous talented players..... mahindra utd was among the best when derrick was incharge ... now PFC heading in the same direction ...kudos to PFC management
    =D>

• > kshitij USFC said:
    > > debarghya89 said:
    > > PFC planning to have international trainees in their academy from 2013..8 U-17 players from Africa and South America will be part of a 2 year programme..PFC have already applied for the required permissions from FIFA,which is necessary to have international trainees in an academy..They are confident of having the permissions in new year..The new PPFCA batch will start from May,2013
    >
    >
    > africans may come bt why would a south american kid join an indian club?
    >

There will be trainees from Brazil,Ghana,Nigeria etc
  • I understand why they would want to but to be honest it would be better if they were producing Indian players more. Most of the PFC Academy players are only starting to get proper training while the South American and probably African trainees will have early special training.

I dont know... just dont get a good feeling from this.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > I understand why they would want to but to be honest it would be better if they were producing Indian players more. Most of the PFC Academy players are only starting to get proper training while the South American and probably African trainees will have early special training.

>
    >

simple they will not sign a forigner afterwords a smart financial decision 

What if the foreigner does good enough to earn the contract? They wont just train them and let them go.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > > I understand why they would want to but to be honest it would be better if they were producing Indian players more. Most of the PFC Academy players are only starting to get proper training while the South American and probably African trainees will have early special training.

> > >
    > > >

simple they will not sign a forigner afterwords a smart financial decision 

> >
    > >

What if the foreigner does good enough to earn the contract? They wont just train them and let them go.

probably sell them for lesser know clubs
    pune fc have made name for them now 
    pune fc graduate will have adavantage now 

>
    >

Thats a given for the lesser players but their will be foreigners who will be exceptional. Under proper guidance they will develop fast. Selling them abroad is a possibility but some may be good enough to help them. Which is good but I dont want Indian players to be blocked out.

Pune FC were already blamed because their I-League U20 squad was mainly North-Eastern players.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

The two main reason what i see behind this foreign academy players could be that

1) those players could/ may raise the level of game for local players to match too which could help the quality of the game getting improved

2) may be they are planning to sell their foreign products to indian are foreign clubs and get some good money