Varin Mehta

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

shankar 

agreed....but is the ques. is that is he  gud enough????
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

> preetam said:

> shankar 

agreed....but is the ques. is that is he  gud enough????

to give an idea of your question.... he failed to impress pune fc in trial during pre-season match...
    i guess he is not a top half team level

i think he can make in 2nd div. i-league team as he is also popular being 4th indian to play in abroad

• > preetam said:
    > i think he can make in 2nd div. i-league team as he is also popular being 4th indian to play in abroad

He does not count. Everyone else is a fake. Only Salim, Bhutia, and Chhetri have ever played abroad. Everyone else has had the help of money or have never played a game abroad.

Oh... and Nelson Stiffle.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited March 2013

> preetam said:
    > hav a small chat wid him ....he is still searching for a club and in i-league...

Wow you even follow this guy ! Great.

• > ashindia said:
    > > preetam said:
    > > hav a small chat wid him ....he is still searching for a club and in i-league...
    >
    >

Wow you even follow this guy ! Great.

Sounds like you promoting stalking. :p

yup he made his name .....it does'nt matter whether he plays or not but if he shows avg. skill then also he can make it...

a simple example  David beckham a good player but not great but he is more popular for his looks(especially hair cut,every match new style)than his game(except few free kick goals) and girls fall for him....wat i'm saying that if u are gud in any of skills and avg. in some other then u can make it....i feel luis figo is far better than beckham but see in terms of reputation beckham beats every footballer even zinedine zidan....

so this thing can work for varin also he is popular and if he shows a little better than avg. skills he can easily make it...

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Varin Mehta is popular! Seems legit.

Where's he popular? In Belgium, right?

:(|)

atleast in india or u can say atleast indian player ,clubs and coaches know abt him and yes some of indian football fans like us know abt him that even not representing india he went abroad....no matter what how he performed but still we know him...

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> preetam said:
    > atleast in india or u can say atleast indian player ,clubs and coaches know abt him and yes some of indian football fans like us know abt him that even not representing india he went abroad....no matter what how he performed but still we know him...

most players who go abroad have not represented India. it has less to do with performances more to do with opportunities provided because they got money....and dont assume that Indian players and coaches know him (even if they do that means nothing)