Varin Mehta

Comments

• preetampreetam 870 Points

just imagine when we know abt varin making abroad then backin india most of player would be thinking that i'm more talented but varin got the opportunity...wat if.......

and i gave na example of david vs figo.....ofcourse indian coaches knew him they just want a bit better than avg. performance from him and player like him can do this atleast in i-league 2nd div.   he atleast got that much exposure in belgium he played almost 10 games there and scored 2 goals for them...this proves that he is not totally shit....he can deliver to some extent...........

• No one knows him. I bet if you ask any Indian football fan most will just that he is that guy who went to Belgium. Hell, most of them probably think he is still there.

The point is. He was a Mahindra United U19 player who went to Belgium all because of his parents. He played 0 games for the main team and only played 4 games for the Reserves and then he came back to India and failed to impress on trial at Pune FC. He was not even good enough for the Reserve team.

And now he might be a 2nd Division quality player... with PIFA. That is nothing, he is a nothing. Sorry to say it but that is the truth. He is not a foreign based player for India, he did not deserve it and he proved it. End of story.
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points

wow... a thread for this guy still exists .... :-O   .... i thought admin might have deleted this long ago  :-P

sanvedjadhav

hehehe

u never know wat future holds???varin might make in 2nd div. team and who knows people start commenting on him......
  • No one will because he will flop.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

he is playing for PIFA who always have played u-23 as they cant surprise us with any excellent performance...

and i am sure varin is not a one man show to score goals and help pifa reach final stage of 2nd div

varin tweeted on 6th march:

Off for my tournament to madhya pradesh ( indore )

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    edited March 2013

tournament or just tour> preetam said:
    > varin tweeted on 6th march:

Off for my tournament to madhya pradesh ( indore )
    >

tournament or just tour

@ajmal

ha ha ha 

thats what he posted...i don't know really man..........
  • archakarchak 2082 Points

> preetam said:
    > @ajmal

ha ha ha 

thats what he posted...i don't know really man..........

he linked up with pifa na