Introduction Thread

Comments

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    I dont know @somesh ... Last time when I went to India, while traveling from airport to my home we stopped at highway dhaba. And the person on the counter was wearing a gunner t-shirt !!!  The dhaba is like 2 hrs from the city and they didnt even had tv in the dhaba. I was really surprised and happy to see him wearing Arsenal t-shirt. <br>

<br><br>That guy might have picked it randomly , you never know in India, yahan sab chalta hai :P<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    ARSENAL RULE THE WORLD!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>That's why it is trophy less for many years now. (Forget when it won the last trophy). </div> :P
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    haha ... lets see if MU is able to retain the title. I was really disappointed the result against Everton. Should have been clear 3 points. Now have to go through the agony of Manchester derby :(
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Aruncito wrote:
    haha ... lets see if MU is able to retain the title. I was really disappointed the result against Everton. Should have been clear 3 points. Now have to go through the agony of Manchester derby :(

<br><div><br></div><div>Yup!!! Was upset to see losing the lead. A complete lapse of concentration from defence. Ferdinand was horrible in guarding Nikica Jelavic and Fellaini being at the top of the game yesterday. Hats off to David Moyes (my one of the best managers in EPL) in taming a lion in its own den. I am sure MU is going to loose the derby now, eventually the title. :( </div>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    reddevil87 wrote:
    I hope admin enables auto refresh option!!! :) <div>admin make a note......  </div>

<br><div>Auto-refresh will increase the server load a lot. We cannot do that as of now</div>
  • Welcome gooners, its nice 2 c ppl supporting ARSENAL even after 7 trophyless season...true gooner....
    Hope someday arsenal will tour india...play against india @ kochi
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    @Admin ... the load will depend how many users are online and what pages they are currently viewing. Also enabling auto-refresh only for the registered users who are online should be possible.<br>
  • Helo guys im sede frm nagaland!im also a crazy fan of football!my fav players is messi,c ronaldo
    my fav team is barcelona n man city
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome mate! You are a valuable addition to this forum