Introduction Thread

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Looks like the new members are not interested in writing an introduction!
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Hello soccer fans !! I wasn't sure I would continue posting in the forum. But looks like I am getting addicted to this forum. I am Arun and I work in New York city. I used to play for my school back in India, but I was away from this fabulous game for a long time. <br>Even with busy schedule I try to find my time to watch and follow football. This forum just made it easier. My last encounter was watching Henry play against San Jose Earthquakes in the Red Bulls Arena. And my next will be hopefully seeing Chicharito and Gio Dos Santos in the Mexico vs Wales friendly. <br>@arsenalfan .. I will happy to help you with any photo editing you want for the Wiki updates.<br>@rudra @somesh @admin and everybody ... keep up the good work !! <br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Hello soccer fans !! I wasn't sure I would continue posting in the forum. But looks like I am getting addicted to this forum. I am Arun and I work in New York city. I used to play for my school back in India, but I was away from this fabulous game for a long time. <br>Even with busy schedule I try to find my time to watch and follow football. This forum just made it easier. My last encounter was watching Henry play against San Jose Earthquakes in the Red Bulls Arena. And my next will be hopefully seeing Chicharito and Gio Dos Santos in the Mexico vs Wales friendly. <br>@arsenalfan .. I will happy to help you with any photo editing you want for the Wiki updates.<br>@rudra @somesh @admin and everybody ... keep up the good work !! <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Oh my god. It is great to see another New Yorker on here. (Well actually I am New Jersey but North-East New Jersey in Bergen County)</div><div><br></div><div>Also thanks for your offer to help with Wikipedia pictures.</div><div><br></div><div>Also you are so lucky that you went to see Red Bulls last week. I want to go but my dad wont buy into it, I showed him the NY vs San Jose game last week on TV... never again will he watch MLS.</div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Talking about addiction, I feel like I am missing something if I close the page down. One Tab is dedicated for IFF as long as I am connected to internet. And refreshing the page every 2 minutes is just part of life :)
    Thanx @somesh thats what I am doing in office. But i resize the window to crop the blue background so its not obvious to my boss :P<br>@arsenalfan I live in NJ too, just 2 miles from the new Metlife stadium. But commute to NY everyday for work. Do you know Tottenham is coming to Red Bull Arena ? <br><br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Thanx @somesh thats what I am doing in office. But i resize the window to crop the blue background so its not obvious to my boss :P<br>@arsenalfan I live in NJ too, just 2 miles from the new Metlife stadium. But commute to NY everyday for work. Do you know Tottenham is coming to Red Bull Arena ? <br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Okay let me guess your town you live in... Secaucus. Or Rutherford.</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway trust me I know. My dad has to go from Saddle River to Wall Street everyday. The commute is horrible. Specially today. Last night was horrible, that one thunder at like 11:30pm last night almost sent me into my closet scared. </div><div><br></div><div>And ya, I found out about that 2 weeks ago. I am pissed. Arsenal go to Asia and Tottenham come here. Does Tottenham know that this area is Arsenal territory (or Barcelona and Chelsea if you live where I do).</div>
    Close. I live in Clifton. I am sure Tottenham will be booed during the game. I guess thats why there are selling the tickets in 3 pack. <br>Good thing about my work is I dont have to work on saturday and sunday O:-) . I can choose to work from home as well. Specially during important games  ;)
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Close. I live in Clifton. I am sure Tottenham will be booed during the game. I guess thats why there are selling the tickets in 3 pack. <br>Good thing about my work is I dont have to work on saturday and sunday O:-) . I can choose to work from home as well. Specially during important games  ;)

<br><div><br></div><div>Wow, you dont even live 30 minutes away from me. More like 25 minutes.</div><div><br></div><div>Lucky. I am guessing you have Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus with the "legend" Warren Barton.</div>
    Yup. Got them all. Though I have to pay extra for the Fox Soccer Plus. But its totally worth it.<br>