Introduction Thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Aruncito wrote:
    Close. I live in Clifton. I am sure Tottenham will be booed during the game. I guess thats why there are selling the tickets in 3 pack. <br>Good thing about my work is I dont have to work on saturday and sunday O:-) . I can choose to work from home as well. Specially during important games  ;)

<br><div><br></div><div>Wow, you dont even live 30 minutes away from me. More like 25 minutes.</div><div><br></div><div>Lucky. I am guessing you have Fox Soccer Channel and Fox Soccer Plus with the "legend" Warren Barton.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>NIce i thought only in india we talk distance in time taken for the travelling...seems it is similar in US as well</div>
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    And finally @arsenalfan got a company in discussing in the forum in his local time,,,
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Yup. Got them all. Though I have to pay extra for the Fox Soccer Plus. But its totally worth it.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Same. We have Fox Soccer and GolTV all year round but we only use Fox Soccer Plus from August to May. Really no need for it over the summer unless you are a full time Australian Rugby fan.</div>
  • shankar wrote:
    And finally @arsenalfan got a company in discussing in the forum in his local time,,,

<br><div><br></div><div>haha ya finally </div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    @shankar haha ... and also about NY Red Bulls !!<br><br>
  • New York Red Bulls vs. DC United<div><br></div><div>RFK Stadium, Washington DC. </div><div><br></div><div>Expecting Red Bulls 3-1 DC United.</div><div><br></div><div>Henry and Cooper. Also no Marquez means Red Bulls 100% win.</div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Yeah. I hate Marquez too. But still every time I hope he will be back in his form. <br>Cooper was good the other day. Seeing him up close. He is huge !! San Jose defenders didnt mess a lot with him.<br>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Aruncito wrote:
    Yeah. I hate Marquez too. But still every time I hope he will be back in his form. </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Cooper was good the other day. Seeing him up close. He is huge !! San Jose defenders didnt mess a lot with him.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Cooper is exactly what we need in India. Fine player. Saw Cooper up close when I was try-out for the U18 Academy team in Montclair. He is such a huge presence. Hopefully the United defenders do nothing with him. Him and Henry is much better than Henry and Agudelo who in my opinion is way to overrated.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Marquez I want to well but he just does not seem to care. Its like he is only here for his last pay-check.</font></div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    somesh wrote:
    Talking about addiction, I feel like I am missing something if I close the page down. One Tab is dedicated for IFF as long as I am connected to internet. And refreshing the page every 2 minutes is just part of life :)

<br><div><br></div><div>same here!!!!!!!!</div>
  • reddevil87 wrote:
    somesh wrote:
    Talking about addiction, I feel like I am missing something if I close the page down. One Tab is dedicated for IFF as long as I am connected to internet. And refreshing the page every 2 minutes is just part of life :)

<br><div><br></div><div>same here!!!!!!!!</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Same</div>