Introduction Thread

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    somebody woke up the wrong side of the bed tday
    I woke up on the couch actually.
  • CybertronCybertron 402 Points
    Hi everyone. My name is Abhijit aka Cybertron. I am engineer by profession presently working in Hyderabad. My native place is Kolkata. 

I am a die-hard fan of football. I wish India to be in the top 10 of FIFA rankings and play like top football teams such as Brazil, Spain etc........
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Wow, after a long time some visitor actually took the trouble of introducing himself! Thank you for that and welcome. Hope you stick around
  • PondicherryPondicherry 341 Points
    Welcome @cybertron
    I hope your wish comes true.
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Welcome to the biggest Indian football network on the web @Cybertron!

Did you pick that name because you also like machines?
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited April 2014

welcome @Cybertron ..... IFN best place to be for Indian Football...

Like @weka asked , curious to know about the name

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    edited May 2014
    This will be my 4th year in IFN forum...
    To summarise the experience so far...
    First year at IFN i was not only new to indian football, but also to football as i came to know about the club culture of football on the day mumbai fc(still a fan and dont prefer to be part of discussion where MFC is part of- as most of time it aint positive these days :P ) was launced and started searching for a place to know about the status the game in india... thanks to my interest in following the status of india in all sports i heard of... This was the year when there were very few member were present who were few discussing and i was more of making some hypothetical comments sometimes..... it was a good year to learn deeply about the game in india...

The second year had been more interactive or i could say was the year i was most active in the forum with guys where the discussion from my side was more sensible sometimes not... this was the year when i actually felt that my interest and knowledge in the game is growing and also sort of felt may be the game is growing in india(not sure or may be just forum was reaching more :-? with the addition of more active members) the best part in the forum from this time used to be the time when there are no telecast for the game and the way we used to discuss about what might have happened in each minutes of the game... good old days 8->

The this year had been more like MR india... sometime visible at forum sometimes not.. thanks to my job and its training sometime felt like lost the connect in the forum.. which resulted in lesser participation in forum these days..... now i am in the job where all social networks are blocked but not the forum so when i am working at night (or should i say surfing most times) i get back here....

Overall its been a great journey which made me follow more of football both in india as well as abroad... where by the routes made some great friends.. hope this journey continues longer :-bd
    footydipmohammed_87hassan