Introduction Thread

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    posted to pune...<div>expecting to watch few mumbai fc and pune fc matches now live at stadium </div><div>..</div><div><br></div><div>and i am here to stay in this world for long enough time to watch asia overtaking europe in football and india getting clear of WC qualification</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>next week likely gonna be my 1st live match at balewadi</div>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Bienvenido a IFN @Pondicherry :-)<div><br></div><div>I am not indian, as my picture points out........ I just like it in general. You will do well here, I can see it.</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    shankar wrote: »
    posted to pune...<div>expecting to watch few mumbai fc and pune fc matches now live at stadium </div><div>..</div><div><br></div><div>and i am here to stay in this world for long enough time to watch asia overtaking europe in football and india getting clear of WC qualification</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>next week likely gonna be my 1st live match at balewadi</div>

<br><div><br>This forum is alive again! :D</div>
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29673 Points
    goalkeepar wrote: »
    Hi guy my name is Joaquim Furtado from goa I support all goan clubs and mostly salgaocar fc and I am a big fan of levapool fc :(|)

<br><div><br></div><div>Levapool FC are a pretty decent club. Leading the Amway South Coast National League by 4 points.</div>
    u r a expert my friend

:O)
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <div><br><div><br></div></div>

<div>thats really a big statement ...</div> :-j
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <div><br><div><br></div></div>

<div>thats really a big statement ...</div> :-j

<br><div><br></div><div>And your a big contributor... it balances out!!! :)</div>
  • <p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify;">Hello everyone!</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify;">Shankar from Pondicherry living in Doha. I love sports and football
    is one of the sports that I love seeing India play.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify;">I used to be striker during my school days (I used to like Liverpool
    and Juventus), then moved to midfield, then goalkeeper in my college days
    (still Liverpool fan). Argentina used to be my favorite football team, back in
    the Diego Maradona days, then it shifted to France and it is still France. I
    too like Spanish team, I just wish one day the Senior Indian Football Team
    plays like them and starts wining against teams that are better ranked than us.
    I too wish like most of you guys that one day India would play in a Football
    World Cup and for that to happen I am supporting and keeping track of the Academy
    boys, Under 16 and 19. I hope at least through them we get to play the World
    Cups. Mind you, we have a good under 16 and 19 teams and the development is on
    the right track. Fingers crossed.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify;">I have been Indian Football Network’s fan for more than one
    year. I used to read most of your comments, especially regarding anything
    related to Indian football and its development. When a football match goes on
    TV or online and that too when India is playing, I read the comments or the
    users point of view, which makes the game more interesting. I was with you guys
    when India played the U16 qualifiers and championship, I think it was during
    the year 2011/2012. I was with you guys during Nehru Cup, when India won in
    India. I was with you guys on many occasions, including the ones when Akoi used
    to be all over Wim Koevermans strategy. Like reading comments and
    updates from Arsenalkid700 (now ArsenalFan700), Joyptan, rudra, shankar, and so
    many other users. </p>

<p class="MsoNormal" style="text-align: justify;">Well, I couldn’t resist anymore, therefore I joined to share
    my point of views and participate in the discussions. Most importantly, be part
    of this community.</p>

<br/>

Welcome Shankar..dat must have been d loooonnnngggeeesstttt introduction ever..just shows ur passion for football and IFN..welcome aboard
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Guys! No offence but if this is how QUOTE function is going to be abused, we would be forced to disable it. THIS IS NOT how quote is used. Needlessly it makes the forum repetitive and creates unnecessary server load. Please be discreet. You can use @ tag to continue conversation.
  • @silicon3 well I cut down on the initial plan. To my standard that was a reasonable one, didn't want to keep it too long.

Well, my favorite I-league team is BFC and Dempo. Last year it was the Arrows but the team does not exist anymore.