Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    It was hilarious. MB and EB players are used to this- they also get adulation from same fans when they win the match.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29637 Points
    An excerpt from the Bengali daily Bartaman

"A person who had been convicted for lifetime imprisonment was recently released and went to his old locality in North Kolkata. Meeting a familiar Red and Gold supporter, he said, 'Even though I have been released from jail, I am not happy. Ever since I went to jail to serve my sentence, East Bengal has not won the NFL or the I-League. How can I bear this sorrow? Seems to me that after breaking Ramchandra's record of fourteen year's exile, my favourite club would be breaking the Left Front government's record of 34 years' rule in West Bengal.' "
    munna219777Carbon_14sparta
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    This is disgusting. The teams need their fans support when going through tough times not cheap acts like these.

• Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9964 Points
    Supporting the team is fine, what we are finding difficult is supporting the officials ...
    I dont see the support . When they are winning everything is fine ,then people loses their shit after 1 or 2 losses. This is not the first time . How can players and staff perform under this kind of pressure ? 
    edited February 2018
    Also , i find it hard to understand why some people were against IMGR 'taking over' MB and EB from their management last season. I mean seriously can they do any worst than the current management ?
    atuljgMikiindian_goonersparta
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9297 Points
    Yes, look at NEUFC, MCFC, DD.
    Carbon_14deepak dedhagoalkeeparmunna219777BrainFallINDIAspartashubham_northeastern
  • samsam 16430 Points
    From Facebook. Posting verbatim

Image may contain text

"One die hard East Bengal supporter Mr. Partha Ghosh inquired about Khalid Aucho’s Visa status with Indian Embassy in Kampala, Uganda. From the email chain you can see that on 22-Feb-2018, the High Commission replied that the visa was granted “day before yesterday” i.e. the Visa was issued on 20-Feb-2018. Today is 24-Feb-2018 and the player has still not arrived in India. Put this in conjunction with the fact that East Bengal plays a crucial game later today. Do you think we are pursuing our i-League ambition with all seriousness?"

munna219777Deb_BanRonnysparta
    Well there are good examples as well but I don’t think you are interested.
    Keep defending and believing in your management. Good luck.

• munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    edited February 2018
    Something looks fishy here. 1) Embassies generally don't reply such cases on email, definitely not to any stranger asking about other individual visa. There is confidential clause.2) This is not any official language. They will say decision has been taken on such date. They will not write you should be happy or day before yesterday.Designation of Saurabh Anand ?3) visa granted on a date but it is not e-visa. Passport needs to be sent to a particular address or agent by speed post equivalent, tickets need to be purchased. It takes few days.4) yellow fever vaccination certificate from African countries is required, it also delays visa applications. It all looks some hoax. 
    Carbon_14thebeautifulgameBrainFallINDIAgoalkeeparkarenesudhakar2050indian_goonersparta