Daily dose of east bengal

Comments

• Arun67Arun67 Navi Mumbai252 Points
    No clues dear about the specific date nd time but as soon as possible,  but majority of members have a common understanding that this yr they r happy even 5th or 6th spot, if playoffs then it will be party time, according to Bhoumik every one completed their syllabus, EB just  going to start study, hv less time for preparation nd appearing for Board Exam.
    Nagendra
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6497 Points
    This is funny and lame excuse from EB officials... EB is century year old club . Saying they just started and have less time for preparation ?

What preparation they need... They could have signed/retained at-least 3 foreign players.. On top of it, I don't think there is much difference in quality of play b/w ISL & I League teams.. 
    thebeautifulgamegaffertapegiridharan
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India29647 Points
    Agree with you 100 per cent @Nagendra

I believe that whichever competition East Bengal participates in, it strives to the champion of that tournament. That has always been the hallmark of East Bengal, and that should remain the hallmark of the team.
  • And the reality is that they failed to win the I-league! 

And courtsey X, Y, Z "cemented" their place in ISL (in bengali its called tuke pass kora)! :D :D 

Deb_Banindian_goonermunna219777goalkeeparkartik91
  • Cemented the place LOL :blush:
    Soccerlovermunna219777kartik91
    True! they failed to win the I-League.

And their rivals, with their 131 year legacy, not to mention their greatest legacy of paying two crore to survive in the I-league, "merged" with another newbie club, to become non-existent.

In Bengali, it is called "ostitto bishorjon deowa" :D :D
    imsouravmunna219777Sanjeev Biswasgiridharanindian_goonerEastBengalPridekartik91
  • Arun67Arun67 Navi Mumbai252 Points
    Surprisingly in the month of Jan 2D ns SB were won the 1st prize of lotto lottery nd suddenly brought Papa Diwara and Tursenov....is it a kind of deposited money Goyenka gave before take the 80% of Ganga Par.
    East Bengal FC are in advanced talks with Scot Neville the player from Brisbane Roars the player can play as full back and centre back. East Bengal FC are also monitoring Anthony Stokes and Rudy Gestede with another undisclosed name for forward options..

https://twitter.com/lalholudaikya?lang=en
  • indianFootballFanindianFootballFan India4496 Points
    Kolkata: Kolkata giants East Bengal may not play the Indian Super League this season. After getting the investor and the much needed green signal from FSDL, the supporters off the Red and Gold Brigade started thinking that their mother club will surely play the top tier league this season. The club management was supposed to send a bond paper to the investor’s last week, but surprisingly they haven’t send anything to Shree Cement. The spokesperson of Shree Cement, Shrenik Seth told that,”We will wait for couple of more days, if don’t get solved by then, we may part ways with East Bengal.”

https://xtratime.in/isl-2020-21-east-bengal-may-not-play-the-top-tier-league-for-this-reason/
    Deb_Banmunna219777mohammed_87hassanEastBengalPridesouravindiaSoccerloveratuljgindian_goonerkartik91
  • Sanjeev BiswasSanjeev Biswas 844 Points
    edited October 2020
    If the news is true then god help EB. If this investor leaves I guess for the next few years there will be no investor for EB. The power hungry officials is at it again. Bloody they just dnt want to give away the money making position/seats.