Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The main reason he failed in the MLS is due to height and strength, he played pretty well against man united too. He just needs to be a given a chance. But then again, when your player is 27 years old, they expect him to be ready to go. If he was lets say 20, then he might have had more chances</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>The coach also said he lacked sharpness with passing and lacked speed.</div>
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>
    akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The main reason he failed in the MLS is due to height and strength, he played pretty well against man united too. He just needs to be a given a chance. But then again, when your player is 27 years old, they expect him to be ready to go. If he was lets say 20, then he might have had more chances</font>

<br><div><br></div><div>The coach also said he lacked sharpness with passing and lacked speed.</div>
     <div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Ya i can see that, i mean i dont blame chhetri. He always plays as a lone striker in the NT, with bhutia dropping into the midfield. so all he had to do was receive long balls and control + finish.</span></div>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    If am not wrong he was red carded in his first appearance for Kansas City in US open cup. Thats when Kamara was bought in and took Sunils spot.<br>
    Aruncito wrote: »
    If am not wrong he was red carded in his first appearance for Kansas City in US open cup. Thats when Kamara was bought in and took Sunils spot.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Nope, yellow card! Reckless tackle</div>
  • akumarr wrote: »
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"> </font>
    akumarr wrote: »

<div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "><br></span></div><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; ">Ya i can see that, i mean i dont blame chhetri. He always plays as a lone striker in the NT, with bhutia dropping into the midfield. so all he had to do was receive long balls and control + finish.</span></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>True. To believe Chhetri could make the jump from Dempo SC to Major League Soccer was a dumb move. He only did well with the reserves, in which he scored hat-tricks every game.</div><div><br></div><div>@Aruncito he was yellow carded http://www.sportingkc.com/news/2010/04/sunil-chhetri-makes-kansas-city-debut</div>;
    He was subbed off at halftime 
  • So back to the topic.<div><br></div><div>Sunil Chhetri team/league suggestions:</div><div><br></div><div>I am still in favor of him joining either of the following:</div><div><br></div><div>Asia:</div><div>- Thailand Premier League</div><div>- Indonesian Premier League</div><div>- Chinese Super League</div><div><br></div><div>North America:</div><div>- North American Soccer League (2nd Division of United States)</div><div><br></div><div>South America:</div><div>- Chile</div><div>- Columbia</div><div><br></div><div>Europe:</div><div>- Belgian Premier League</div><div>- Danish SuperLiga</div><div>- Austrian Bundesliga</div><div>- Israeli Premier League</div>
    Its best if he tries for Belgian or Danish league in my opinion.