Sunil Chhetri

Comments

• <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yogesh Joshee is his agent who works for Match World.</font>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    wasnt he the same agent who got trials for subrata and gouramangi? ...i think its high time they changed their agents<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    wats wrong in this agent??  he got sunil trials in coventry and kansas--check out thow high profile the clubs are where he got subrata and gouramangi trials---vancouver whitecaps and melbourne hearts :)<br>As an agent he's getting them good clubs..its upto the players talent if they can make it or not<br>
  • sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    am not an expert here....but i feel that these players are not yet ready for PHYSICAL leagues like epl, somewhere like belgium, netherlands etc where the game is less physical and more technical will be IDEAL for our players....or even asia .... the agents should really give their honest opinions about the players potential......subrata pal recently told that he is ready to play for FREE in europe if given a chance.....now dont tell me dat he is not good enough for other leagues in europe <br>
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    indian players shud try in A-leagu or J-league or K-league they will get their fair trial there and it would be ideal for them as indian team plays asian team generally so it would be good exposure for them
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Ya, he should give K-league and J-League a try. They focus more on tactics, but they are known to be pace abusers! Sunil isn't the fastest player, but i know technically he is very good and will fit in fine.</font>
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    Indian players are simply not cut out for the J,K or A league..better would be to play in a top club of Thai Premier league,hong kong clubs(very professional-great infra),kuwait and UAE(good clubs)..they can even try for a decent Chinese club like shandong luneng(roda antar plays there)..trust me for the pace and physique of Indian players J,K league and A league are always out of reach :(<br>
  • Ronny wrote: »
    Indian players are simply not cut out for the J,K or A league..better would be to play in a top club of Thai Premier league,hong kong clubs(very professional-great infra),kuwait and UAE(good clubs)..they can even try for a decent Chinese club like shandong luneng(roda antar plays there)..trust me for the pace and physique of Indian players J,K league and A league are always out of reach :(<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>+1</div><div><br></div><div>Look at it like this... Sunil Chhetri failed in MLS. MLS is the equal to J.League, K-League and a little better than A-League. Now if Sunil cant make it in MLS what tells you he can make it in the top Asian leagues.</div><div><br></div><div>Thai Premier League or the Chinese Super League would be my choice.</div>
  • Ashlesh wrote: »
    No east timor league he is good for them thai got good players 

<br><div><br></div><div>I dont know if you have some personal hate for Chhetri or you really think he is that crap. Any Indian... even ANWAR ALI can play in the East Timor League.</div>
  • akumarrakumarr 3 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">The main reason he failed in the MLS is due to height and strength, he played pretty well against man united too. He just needs to be a given a chance. But then again, when your player is 27 years old, they expect him to be ready to go. If he was lets say 20, then he might have had more chances</font>