Arrows News

Comments

• jees_josejees_jose 210 Points

@jess_jose

As for earning or even being anywhere close to that, for Arrows, the response is very less, somehow I need to convey it as India's u-23 squad so some more people are interested. The response for my facebook page, website is very low (website i understand, fb i expect a bit better), most followers are players, player's friends and family, staff members and their friends, media people and then a few arrows followers. So the scene is not really great for being rich and famous with Arrows! Ideally Pailan should have built a professional website, come on they have so much money, they can do it.

Thats so true.
  • @Rudra You deserve all the praise in the world man. What you are doing is astonishing! I mean I cant go on to say how much your influence is paying off. 

• ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    edited October 2012

Nice article and I also liked the Ex-Arrows section which should be up in coming days.

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

I don't find a linkback to homepage, I was reading an article and then found it tough to go back to homepage. Just check it otherwise awesome stuff  :)

• spartasparta Jamshedpur FC2074 Points

Anyway you can say it's best fansite for any club till date  in India   :)

• Better than a few real I-League websites.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Thanks all, let's not get satisfied with this level :)

Back to arrows news.

Pailan Arrows look to sustain winning momentum

P.S. At the moment, maybe the full season, I will use AIFF's preview and reviews, as I am not able to find time to write these. Although a few original articles will appear from time to time. Main focus now is to get all the options functional and keep up the reforms there.
  • usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

i think we should all do all time arrows scoring list even if they left arrows.

it will be good idea to see how they pan out.
    coping from old i-league tables and including today game

Jeje Lalpekhlua  12
    CS Sabeeth  9
    Shilton D'Silva  6
    Holicharan Narzary  4
    Milan Singh  4
    Lalrindika Ralte  3
    Malswamfela  3
    George Alwyn  2
    Ajay Singh  1
    Bijendra Rai  1
    Bikramjeet Singh 1
    Jagtar Singh  1
    Jewel Raja  1
    Jibon Singh  1
    Lalzorama Fanai  1
    Manandeep Singh  1
    Prathamesh Maulingkar  1
    Subodh Kumar  1

• Pailan arrows was formed as Under-19 team in 2010 but now it seems that
    many players are in 20-21 age group. Also players like Gurpreet,
    Manandeep, Jeje, Ralte started their career in Arrows. I think Robin
    Singh was not selected for Arrows.
    What happened to that guy Malsawmfela-he was promoted as next big thing in Indian football couple of years back. Also jagtar singh, bijendra rai, jobon singh.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Jeje doesnt have more?