Arrows News

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points

Joyptan said:
    Papas wanted more than 50 laks and some luxury.

i heard he wanted much more than this

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited October 2012

Mbps spent lot of money on players. They incresed odafa's salary by almost 50% ad to that tolgey.

archak

Joyptan said:

Papas wanted more than 50 laks and some luxury.

i heard he wanted much more than this

That's why i sayed "more than 50 laks" because exactly what is the amount i don't know.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wts trevor morgan package..he is good sensible coach so that should give idea to water apps will get... isint pappas having a contract with palian ....can he just leave like that n join another club

edited October 2012

Papas can easly leave arrows but he or the club where he might go will have to give transfer/compenseson money to pailan.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > Papas can easly leave arrows but he or the club where he might go will have to give transfer/compenseson money to pailan.

i think thats true
  • Papas has a contract. He cant just leave. And isn't his deal for 3 years. He still has more than 2 years left on his deal. It would be a hefty compensation to leave.

Also, after a little for thinking, I doubt Papas asked for to much. Again I point to the fact that he was only a small Academy coach in May and now 4 months later he is a coach in 4th place in the I-League. His ego did not just skyrocket through the roof in 4 months. I think that 50 lakhs is the amount in compensation and then of course you need to spend extra on the his new contract. To much to spend.
    edited October 2012

That 50 laks is without compensesion. He probably didn't wanted to leave arrows or so many "don't leave arrows" comment on his fb page did the trick

• > Joyptan said:
    > That 50 laks is without compensesion. He probably didn't wanted to leave arrows or so many "don't leave arrows" comment on his fb page did the trick

Dont think 50 lacs would have been way too much for MB. In any case, if they have to pull in Karim, they wud have to dish out more... Papas obviously is not fool enough to join MB at this stage. He can at max take the club to 6th/7th position this year  - which I think any coach (barring obviously Santoh Guardiola Kashyap - who actually cud have got them relegated! )can take them to. Hence his equity/price wudn't go up for the next season. Therefore he backed out. 
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

Ok guys Arrows news....

for other info - Morgan gets more than 50 lacks....nearly 60-70...

btw Arrows players on leave till 18th. Enjoying holidays :)
    hopefully i will get more pics of them from practice sessions soon.