Arrows News

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

I have full respect to Mr. Rob Baan and the AIFF for the opportunity to help Indian Football..
    If people want to assume otherwise Ican't control this and in my opinion completing a Masters Degree is a verybig achievement that I have worked for years on..
    That it coincides with what other people want to write or gossip aboutwe live in a world where you can't control this so nor should you worry about it, I surely don't!!
    Have a good day all!

Papas fb page

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > I have full respect to Mr. Rob Baan and the AIFF for the opportunity to help Indian Football..
    > If people want to assume otherwise Ican't control this and in my opinion completing a Masters Degree is a verybig achievement that I have worked for years on..
    > That it coincides with what other people want to write or gossip aboutwe live in a world where you can't control this so nor should you worry about it, I surely don't!!
    > Have a good day all!
    >
    > Papas fb page

what gossip..is it about him leaving palian for MB???

silicon3
    > Joyptan said:

> I have full respect to Mr. Rob Baan and the AIFF for the opportunity to help Indian Football..
    > If people want to assume otherwise Ican't control this and in my opinion completing a Masters Degree is a verybig achievement that I have worked for years on..
    > That it coincides with what other people want to write or gossip aboutwe live in a world where you can't control this so nor should you worry about it, I surely don't!!
    > Have a good day all!
    >
    > Papas fb page

what gossip..is it about him leaving palian for MB???

Probably yes.

• > rudra said:
    > > jees_jose said:
    > >

Here comes Arrows' websites first original report

> >
    > >

http://arrowsfans.com/shouvik-ghosh-named-arrows-captain/

Good work Rudra. Are you working for the Pailan group or is this sheer passion?

;))
    >
    >

I seem to be working for Pailan group, but they probably don't know me :P 
    Neither do I get paid (although the this according to me is not really worth paying, yet!)

More seriously, no its my own initiative, but I am thankful to AIFF media for allowing me to use there photos etc. and to some of the teams staff for helping me with information

well done @rudra.....& astonishing is that AIFF is helpful

:-*

:: GOOD NEWS ::

Papas has sent a mail to aiff to inform them that he has no intention of leaving arrows for mb.

www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=e6yEUb5F2rc

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

> Joyptan said:
    > :: GOOD NEWS ::
    >
    > Papas has sent a mail to aiff to inform them that he has no intention of leaving arrows for mb.
    >
    > www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&hl=en&client=mv-google&v=e6yEUb5F2rc

thats some proactive communictaion before his gets blow sky high

• Hopefully this will lower tensions between the two. I rather them stay at good terms but at least Papas knows now to be careful.

• FIFA Futbol Mundial made a feature on Arrows..Anyone knows abt that??

• RonnyRonny 10450 Points

yes that was a video in the first season..search on youtube