Arrows News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Today first practice happened in YBK and Deepak Devrani and Shankar got injured. Shankar will miss out atleast a week and Deepak a couple of days.<br><br>Also heard that the Arrows bus is really bad and discomforting.<br>
  • rudra wrote: »
    Today first practice happened in YBK and Deepak Devrani and Shankar got injured. Shankar will miss out atleast a week and Deepak a couple of days.<br><br>Also heard that the Arrows bus is really bad and discomforting.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>God Damn it Deepak! </div>
  • rudra wrote: »

<br><br>but i heard their bus was BRAND NEW<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    rudra wrote: »

<br><br>but i heard their bus was BRAND NEW<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yes, still it was uncomfortable..they will make certain changes in the bus</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    Today first practice happened in YBK and Deepak Devrani and Shankar got injured. Shankar will miss out atleast a week and Deepak a couple of days.</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Also heard that the Arrows bus is really bad and discomforting.</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">but i heard their bus was BRAND NEW</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Yes, still it was uncomfortable..they will make certain changes in the bus</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">Thats good. I must admit... as much as I hate the name and location of the club, everything else seems fantastic. I found the "Arrows" fan page on Facebook yesterday and I was amazed at how the club has changed (Mainly through training jerseys. I mean look...</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; ">From this...</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=271385956295967&set=a.271378596296703.45020.269516236482939&type=1&theater</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">To this...</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=270556766378886&set=a.270220833079146.44702.269516236482939&type=1&theater</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Amazing. Plus the coaching staff has improved in leaps and the average age of the players seem to be going back down (that is good). Keep it up Arrows.</font></div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rohan the arrows fan page is of @rudra da
  • archak wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>That makes the page better. Speaking of which @Rudra can I use the pictures please for wiki reasons and not give you any credit at all because that is how I roll?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>:p</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    archak wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>That makes the page better. Speaking of which @Rudra can I use the pictures please for wiki reasons and not give you any credit at all because that is how I roll?</div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div><br></div><div>:p</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>haha...well the season 1 pics are actually taken from jewel Raja's album!!! So, i cant really provide the original pics...as for Individual players from this season, i have already provided few and will do more of so...we can negotiate about the credit thing :P</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">1st Pre-season friendly : Pailan Arrows vs Aryan Football Club</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Date : 11th August, 2012</span><br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Venue : Pailan World School, Kolkata</span><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div><a href="http://www.facebook.com/arrowsfans">http://www.facebook.com/arrowsfans</a>;
    </div>