AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    can we HOST the tournament? ..... lol..... it would be gr8   ;-)<br>
  • AdminAdmin 240 Points
    I am getting desperate now. Somehow I feel we will get to play the tournament, either by hosting it or by Oman getting suspended. We deserve a chance
  • RonnyRonny 10457 Points
    I dont know if we really deserve the chance if we are not even the best 3rd placed team..that would actually not be fair for the rest of the teams..howeve I still wish we qualify coz we have the potential that by the time the tournament comes we wont be a pushover team like the senior team was in the Asian cup<br>
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Ok. I cannot see the video sent by Projenator in office. <b>Can somebody tell me why Oman will be suspended ?</b><br>If it does then we will be 5 team group and result against turks will be counted !!<br><br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    Aruncito wrote: »
    Ok. I cannot see the video sent by Projenator in office. <b>Can somebody tell me why Oman will be suspended ?</b><br>If it does then we will be 5 team group and result against turks will be counted !!<br><br>

<br><br> 3 clubs have filed a case against oman FA, its in the omani legal court now......FIFA does not approve of interference of local courts with Oman fa and threatened to ban oman if this proceeds.<br>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    The problem is if oman fa is able to resolve the issue then we are back to square one. Only viable option is to get the hosting rights.
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    thanx @silicon3 .... <br>and like @Admin said, I am getting good vibes as well that we might get to play. <br>
    Aruncito wrote: »
    thanx @silicon3 .... <br>and like @Admin said, I am getting good vibes as well that we might get to play. <br>
    <br><br>like red devil said..if its resolved amicably , its back to square one.... im not sure at hosting the tournamnet part thought..it may or may not be possible<br>
  • I think it would be awesome if we get the hosting rights for this tournament because we were an exciting team in one of the toughest groups and barring our last match against Oman, we are a good team. I don't know how the U-17 world cup bid overlaps with this tournament because if FIFA strongly considers our case for the U-17 WC then, AFC might give us the hosting rights to this tournament because we will have the infrastructure in place. We already have 3 world class stadiums in the Delhi Nehru Stadium, Chennai Nehru Stadium, and Salt Lake Stadium. We just need to add a few and modify a few for a tournament. It will help India and should make sense to AFC since giving a middle eastern team hosting rights is risky and east asia already hosted previous editions of the AFC cup so give it to the region that never hosted a major AFC tournament (AFC Challenge Cup does not count.)
    @aamirakram lots of 'ifs' involved there..to bag this diff wd have to work very closely with govt of India ..plus important not sure water criteria afc have.allocate the hosting rights