AFC U-22 Championship 2013 Qualifiers

Comments

• jose12jose12 4 Points
    Ronny wrote: »
    Am surprised that there was so much hoopla about Romeo Fernandes, even from sources like Armando colco himself..but he hasnt been even able to find a first team place ahead of Ganeshan and Shaiju Mon <br> :P

<br>I am sure Ronny you will not be disappointed once Romeo gets his chance to play. Its good to see that India has a strong team with the subs as good as the playing XI. <br>
  • jose12 wrote: »
    Ronny wrote: »
    Am surprised that there was so much hoopla about Romeo Fernandes, even from sources like Armando colco himself..but he hasnt been even able to find a first team place ahead of Ganeshan and Shaiju Mon <br> :P

<br>I am sure Ronny you will not be disappointed once Romeo gets his chance to play. Its good to see that India has a strong team with the subs as good as the playing XI. <br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Is Romeo really that good. No bias! I mean I know he was good at GPL level but that is nothing compared to this and dont say that the I-League U20 was a challenge. It wasnt.</div><div><br></div><div>Of course I did not see him play, that is why I am asking.</div>
  • jose12jose12 4 Points
    GPL is of course different from International matches. I've seen him play and he is indeed good.Our remaining matches now are really tougher. To be frank i had not anticipated Indian victory yesterday. I was bit shocked to hear we scored 5 goals.And its to early to comment on Arthur Papas. lets hope for the best <br>
  • aamirakram_19aamirakram_19 0 Points
    edited June 2012
    Hey Guys, I'm new to this forum! <div>T<span style="font-size: 10pt; ">hank You for having me and I'm super excited that India thrashed Lebanon. </span></div><div><span style="font-size: 10pt; ">I'm desperately searching for the highlights as well so if I find anything I will post it here.</span></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Welcome Amir to the family. If you come across any video and share with us, we wil b ready to become ur slaves..
    Hope you enjoy it here
  • somesh wrote: »
    Welcome Amir to the family. If you come across any video and share with us, we wil b ready to become ur slaves..
    Hope you enjoy it here

<br><div><br></div><div>No wipping!</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    edited June 2012
    Is there any news on the highlights of the match? 
  • reddevil87 wrote: »
    Is there any news on the highlights of the match? 

<br><div><br></div><div>I searched hard for 2 hours but nothing has been found. </div><div>I'll post the highlights if I find them as I keep looking.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://imgur.com/r/funny/nkaHW</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Just want to tell you guys that this is how I felt while reading the comments during the game.</font></div>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    AFC website Report says "<b>Lebanon stunned in Group A</b>"    Loved it :)<br>Hosts Oman had a forgettable opening match against the UAE after
    going down 2-0 to the gulf neighbours in the curtain raiser of the Group
    A qualifiers of the AFC U-22 Championship on Sunday.

<p>Younis Ahmad Abdullah broke the deadlock in the 60th minute and Jamal
    Ibrahim ensured the win for the UAE in the 74th minute as UAE joined
    Iraq and India at the top of the Group A table.</p>
    <p>Elsewhere in Royal Oman Police Stadium, Iraq demolished 10-man
    Turkmenistan 4-0 with four different players finding the net in the
    match.<br> <br>Turkmenistan’s Astanov Muhammed was red-carded in the
    63th minute but Iraq were 3-0 up with 24th minute penalty from Mohammad
    Jabbar, 42nd goal from Ali Adnan and Mohanad Karrar’s 54th minute goal.
    Madhi Kamil added one more in the 86th minute to fire Iraq at the top of
    the table on goal difference.</p>
    <p>Earlier in Sulan Qaboos Sports Complex, India stunned Lebanon with
    George Alwyn and Jeje Lalpekhlua scoring a brace a piece for the Indians
    in their 5-2 win. Also to score a goal for India was striker Mandeep
    who opened the account in the 15th minute.<br> <br>Omer El Kurdi and
    Abdul Fattah tried to bring back Lebanon in the match but late doubles
    by second half substitute Lalpekhlua ensured a heavy India win.</p>
    <p><strong>Monday’s Matches</strong></p>
    <p>UAE vs Turkmenistan <br>Iraq vs India<br>Oman vs Lebanon  <br></p><br>