Comments

• AjithAjith 0 Points
    how many teams will qualify from the group?<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ajith wrote: »
    how many teams will qualify from the group?<br>

<br><div>2 direct, and the best 3rd team</div>
  • ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    the new  i league champions of 2013 - Pailan Arrows :D <div>.....but really i can see them improving this season...if new additions are needed,it should be done and the world cup plan should be brought back again.....again some may say the win against lebanon was due to the talented guys in the squad....if that was the case then our seniors could have done a decent performance in the challenge cup....we had the best players of i league na??</div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • jose12jose12 4 Points
    A draw with Iraq is what i m dreaming of.<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10461 Points
    Now even I have started to dream optimistically :)<br>
  • ankitankit 152 Points
    edited June 2012
    Why is Brandon not on the Team..??<div><br></div><div>Just Found a clip of his awesome goal.. have a Look ..</div><div><br></div><div> also this in practice</div><div><br></div><div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Brandon is in South Africa and he is inexperienced for the u22 level<br>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Ashlesh wrote: »
    archak wrote: »
    Brandon is in South Africa and he is inexperienced for the u22 level<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>even alwyn george was never played at ui-22 level even he was not having experience </div>

<br>Age<br>Alwyn 22<br>Brandon 19<br>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    What does everyone feel about the upcomming India Vs Iraq Match??.. Iraq will now be warned and surely have a plan to neutralise our attack ,
    may be even go in for a few fake tumbles to get a yellow issued to
    india (.. I am still suprised how india got 5 cards and Lebanon got
    none..). the gulf teams are generally quite physical and know how to fake a tumble..<br><br>Personally i am more than happy with a draw.It might be possible to even win  if we park the Bus like Chelsea and hit on the counter..i know its not pretty but we just cannot afford to drop points. Expecting  a win will be to much to expect against IRAQ ..but now anything looks possible with this team, they have really fired up our hope with their performance.. I am sure Arthur would have thought about some strategy as he believes in "we can win " rather than "lets not lose" mentality.. <br><br>I am only worried that we do not concede early and be under pressure like our Indian NT have done lately...As we start playing with  confidence , the easy flowing game will develop and opportunities will arise.. I feel the key would be the confidence  level and tactics used ..<br><br>Iraq and UAE are the toughest matches, so at least 1 draw , 1 loss or 2 losses may be on the cards ... Oman would be tricky but they can be beaten amd Turkmenistan should be 3 points for us.  2 wins and 1 draw may not be enough but i feel with 3 wins + 1 draw and  we can qualify from this group..<br><br><br><br>