round 19

123457»

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Mumbai FC 2-1 Churchill Brothers ( Pune - 87' )

CB: N.D.Opara 20'
    MFC: Cavin lobo 36', Dhanachandra Singh 87'

Big result for MFC
    reading the analysis of the match in goal.com it seems mumbai played mainly along wings and i too feel that wings is their main strength given the likes of cavin(my fav from mumbai fc), nicolas and amiri among the line up at wings both in mid and defense..and good to read that abhishek has taken the job of defense, given his physique he could easily be one good guy to solve the defense woes of mumbai fc
    and ya this was much needed win for mumbai before facing the the three kolkatta teams back to back
  • Mumbai FC 2-1 Churchill Brothers ( Pune - 87' )

CB: N.D.Opara 20'
    MFC: Cavin lobo 36', Dhanachandra Singh 87'

Big result for MFC
    reading the analysis of the match in goal.com it seems mumbai played mainly along wings and i too feel that wings is their main strength given the likes of cavin(my fav from mumbai fc), nicolas and amiri among the line up at wings both in mid and defense..and good to read that abhishek has taken the job of defense, given his physique he could easily be one good guy to solve the defense woes of mumbai fc
    and ya this was much needed win for mumbai before facing the the three kolkatta teams back to back

Tough matches up ahead for Mumbai FC. They will come out ok though. I predict a loss, draw and win.