Other Sports

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Treu... We are average... It was good Tha Pakistan we're worse than us making the win look good
    munna219777
  • deepudeepu Somaliya1621 Points
    malaysia will tell us our place , they have a very competitive side
    munna219777
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I some how got the feeling that we were inclined to give a safe passage to Pakistan to Super 4.

There was little intensity today despite being a India-Pak match.It was,as if we were saving our energy.

With the difference of Fitness between India and Pakistan team.(We being a Supremely fit side) we should have run them ragged but some how I felt that high press intensity was miesing.I felt we played too safe.

We had Played some amazing Hockey in previous matches.

We beat Japan 5-1.It could  and probably and have been 10.

Against Bangladesh also,our attackers were spot on.Had our Penalty Corners been working,it could have been any double digit score.

This is the worst match,I have seen Indian Hockey Team play in around 5-6 years atleast despite winning.

I really hope,this was just one-off and play just as we did in the first two matches.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    The scoreline between Japan and Bangladesh was 3-1... They left too much work for India to eliminate pakistan
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Winner of Asia cup will qualify for world cup next year in India. India Pakistan Malaysia have already qualified. As long as south Korea qualifies for semi finals of this tournament, job is done for them. After utter domination of European teams in Olympics,  it will be great to have 4 asian teams again in world cup hockey. 
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited October 2017
    munna219777,

It does not work like this bro.(Korea)They"ll have to win it.If any of the other three teams win it,then the next best team from the Hockey World League Stage Semi-Finals will be picked in place of them, i think.

I am not a 100% sure but i am 95% sure because India beat Pakistan at the finals of ASIAN GAMES 2014,thereby qualifying for 2016 Olympics as the winner got an automatic spot to Rio Olympics.India,later on qualified for Olympics 2016 through World Hockey League format,but instead of Pakistan given a qualification spot(as they were the Runner up)  other team in Hockey World league were given Qualification Spots for Rio Olympics.

Carbon_14munna219777
    Yeah you are right. In that case China got a chance.
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    edited October 2017
    Again,a lack listen performance by Indian Hockey Team.India Draws 1-1 with South Korea in Super 4 stage.India equalised in the last minute.

Disappointing performance,specially from the attacking line.All the big names names had a Howler.

The Junior players in the Defence are commingling elementary mistakes time and again.This leaves us suseptible.Varun was the culprit behind us letting in the goal.

No youngster is catching the eye i.e no one seems to be good enough at this level.

Too many changes done to the squad.

We need to buckle up otherwise we won't be making the Final,leave aside winning it.
    munna219777Carbon_14
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    Saina Nehwal beats Carolina Marin 22-20,21-18 in the opening round Of Denmark Super Series Badminton Tournament.
    BrainFallINDIAthebeautifulgameCarbon_14Nagendradeepukartik91
    Dipsan Turkey   Varun Kumar. Amit Rohidas Hrrmanpreet Singh are all disappointments. Tirkey gives a wobbly back pass always. Now we better defeat Malaysia. 
    Carbon_14