Blackburn Rovers Influence on Indian Football

Comments

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    You are a gold mine of ideas @Aruncito<;div>Together we can make more people join the IFF :)</div>
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    <div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I would be very happy if it more people are aware of this site!! It started for me as causal fan searching news on football but got addicted to it. It has increased the passion. </font>^:)^ to IFN</div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><b>But dont get me wrong here</b>!! If more and more causal fans join here in short span them we might loose the seriousness of the IFN. In that case I would like them only to view the material and not contributing here unless they have substantial point. </font><div><span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: small; "> </span></div><br>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I agree to that completely. I am sure there are many people who just browse the forum and get informed. That is also a good thing. Some will comment, others will just browse. but I guess both are important
  • @Somesh but at least when we copy articles we place a link stating where we got the article from. Goal.com took our discussions and made it out to be there own.
  • AruncitoAruncito 4 Points
    Thanx @Somesh !! ...<br>So if its OK with @admin I am willing to post the IFN link in the comments I make on goal.com<br><br>Its true that casuals might spam the forum. But how long will they do it. We all are here to identify and admin to delete/block those. But who knows once in a while they also might able to provide some valuable inputs.<br><br><br><br><br>
  • Aruncito wrote:
    Thanx @Somesh !! ...<br>So if its OK with @admin I am willing to post the IFN link in the comments I make on goal.com<br><br>Its true that casuals might spam the forum. But how long will they do it. We all are here to identify and admin to delete/block those. But who knows once in a while they also might able to provide some valuable inputs.<br><br><br><br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>True but still its worth think about it. All we need is Mr. Goa and others from goal.com spreading there regionalistic view shit on here.</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited May 2012
    arsenalfan wrote:
    Aruncito wrote:
    Thanx @Somesh !! ...<br>So if its OK with @admin I am willing to post the IFN link in the comments I make on goal.com<br><br>Its true that casuals might spam the forum. But how long will they do it. We all are here to identify and admin to delete/block those. But who knows once in a while they also might able to provide some valuable inputs.<br><br><br>

<br><div><br></div><div>True but still its worth think about it. All we need is Mr. Goa and others from goal.com spreading there regionalistic view shit on here.</div>

<br><br>..................<br><br>guys like Mr Goa, DP10 can be easily blocked by Admin.. but like u said u
    neva know when someone might come up with a jewel of a input<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    who is mr. Goa and DP10 ? never seen them post here? facebook guys?
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    rudra wrote:

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They are the legends in goal.com....known for their regional and racist comments ....</font></div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    rudra wrote:

well go to goal.com ny article wer mb eb or dempo is feaured n u will find the full lot of em..