Blackburn Rovers Influence on Indian Football

Comments

• <p>Ya, I think he is Canadian as he says he is on goal.com.</p><p> </p><p>Overall I dont mind posting this site on Facebook but stay off goal.com. At least the people on Facebook who come here eventually change from a regionalistic view to a pan-India view.</p>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    i think now Venky will no more dabble in football following rovers relegation.. indian owners have become a joke because of this!!..<br><br>A once proud club with great history is flushed to the lower division..why does venkat rao not come out with a statement?<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    but its not first time they have been relegated..venky's can still take good decision and work hard to get them back
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    but its not first time they have been relegated..venky's can still take good decision and work hard to get them back

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea absolutely...all they need to do is get some major changes in their working style and get a good official in club managing work .including new manager and try keep the star players then they could get promoted straight away</div>
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Yea absolutely...all they need to do is get some major changes in their working style and get a good official in club managing work .including new manager and try keep the star players then they could get promoted straight away</div>

<br><br><br>"all they need to do"...this is 2 much to ask for venky,s..they has a year to clear up the mess but the did not do anything..<br><br> they sacked a fairly ok manager and put in a absolute novice with nil experience in coaching.. in no way do i blame the coach for this relegation..the blame is far and square on the rao family...<br><br>..whoever or whatever they consulted gave them some crap advise.or they though by thowing 304 million pounds they will run the club like they do their chicken business,..Also now that they are relegated knowing indian businessmen mindset, i will not be suprised if the club is sold , even at a loss..reson this was just a vehicle to showcase and highlight their brand..in no way are they really passionate about  football..so its better they cut their losses.<br>
  • indian_goonerindian_gooner 3411 Points
    i will fully blame the venkys owner, if they don't know abc of football they should have stayed away from it...i feel bad that an indian's stupid decisions has hurt the sentiments of many blackburn people.. nobody is going to eat their chicken.. :(
  • i will fully blame the venkys owner, if they don't know abc of football they should have stayed away from it...i feel bad that an indian's stupid decisions has hurt the sentiments of many blackburn people.. nobody is going to eat their chicken.. :(

<br><div><br></div><div>I already did... it was bad.</div>
  • AjithAjith 0 Points
    Why aren't the players getting any blame. I think they deserve an equal share of blame. Yakubu, Robinson smiling when the team is losing ...an nzonzi or formica who pass to oppsition playes ... bad defenders like scott dann ... OR poor striker like modeste..<div>Except hoilett and hanley , i don't think any of them will play in premier league again...Other international players like petrovich, vukcecic, olsson might go to other european leagues though..</div>
  • Ajith wrote:
    Why aren't the players getting any blame. I think they deserve an equal share of blame. Yakubu, Robinson smiling when the team is losing ...an nzonzi or formica who pass to oppsition playes ... bad defenders like scott dann ... OR poor striker like modeste..<div>Except hoilett and hanley , i don't think any of them will play in premier league again...Other international players like petrovich, vukcecic, olsson might go to other european leagues though..</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yakubu just had the best season of his life!!!!!! Dann was good and is good, in fact already clubs are after him in the Premier League. N'Zonzi was better at Wigan but he still tried to help the squad. Formica is naturally shit. Robinson is a better keeper than this and honestly he should be in the Championship. </div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Ajith wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Robinson performed well in most matches, Yakubu was a smart buy - they will be there in some EPL club</div><div><br></div><div>and this is EPL not I Laegue the manager chose the players and he was there from last season..sud have done better with this team, certainly has many good playeers</div>