I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Utpal wrote:
    BREAKING NEWS:<div><br></div><div>30th April 2012 :- Ghana Premiership Top Scorer Emmanuel Awuah Baffour Linked With East Bengal<br><br>Emmanuel Awuah Baffour, a Ghana national team footballer and the top scorer in last edition of Ghana Premier League has been linked with a move to East Bengal. The New Edubiase United striker's two year contract with his current club ends in this season and he will be a free agent there after. East Bengal have reportedly approached him through a player recruitment agency which brought in Yusif Yakubu to India. Initial reports suggest that the star striker's wage demand is close to rs 350 Lakhs a season, which is obviously on the higher side as far as the Red-&-Gold's budget is concerned. However they are keen to rope him in and top East Bengal officials are hunting for roping in new co-sponsers who can afford to pay them at-least 50% of Baffour's demands.</div><div><br></div><div>Source: <a href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html">http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_42_Indian-Football-Transfer-Rumors.html</a></div>;

<br><div><br></div><div>Ha Ha Ha!!!</div><div><br></div><div>350 lakhs!!! per season!!! This is really taking footballer prices sky high. My gut feeling it is only rumour. </div>
  • Ya News Time. BEST SOURCE EVER!!!<div><br></div><div><br></div><div>Seriously, I thought we all agreed not to listen to this fucking bullshit. I mean even the Pune FC have said that all the rumors about them are way off the mark. The only confirmed thing here is Nirmal to Bagan and that is because of his fucking stupidity.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <div>Come on atleast 30-50 players are easily confirmed + this is rumour thread</div>
  • Mohun bagan sign a 18 yr goalkeeper Milton Bhoumik(6ft) from ifa academy. For this they give transfer fee to the academy;1st time for the academy. It is 25 % of his wages. source- Pratidin and Bartaman 
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    Now MB linked with Nicky Butt according to a leading Bengali daily
  • debarghya89debarghya89 7328 Points
    edited May 2012
    As reported in a Goan daily Churchill have released all foreigners except Beto and has given Subhas Bhowmik to find quality foreign players.When we all are complaining about the abundance of Nigerians in the league,I remember the last time Bhowmik was given the responsibility of recruiting foreigners at EB, he signed an Argentine,a Lebanese and a Czech footballer.Too bad the officials didn't let them settle down and fired them on the basis of pre-season Durand Cup performance.Subhas Bhowmik actually went to Malta to sign the Argentine.
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Not bad Nicky Butt. Guy with experience and even though he is 37 can still be the best in India. He is also a defensive midfielder which Bagan need.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I can see this one working out.</font></div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    As reported in a Goan daily Churchill have released all foreigners except Beto and has given Subhas Bhowmik to find quality foreign players.When we all are complaining about the abundance of Nigerians in the league,I remember the last time Bhowmik was given the responsibility of recruiting foreigners at EB, he signed an Argentine,a Lebanese and a Czech footballer.Too bad the officials didn't let them settle down and fired them on the basis of pre-season Durand Cup performance.Subhas Bhowmik actually went to Malta to sign the Argentine.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">They should sign Mateja Kežman.</font></div>
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Not bad Nicky Butt. Guy with experience and even though he is 37 can still be the best in India. He is also a defensive midfielder which Bagan need.</font><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I can see this one working out.</font></div>
    At the age of 37 playing i league matches in the sultry afternoon where temperature will be around 40 degrees and RH about 70% is not an ideal condition.<br>