I League Player Transfers Season 2012-13

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points
    rudra wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>Won't increase popularity in Bengal... MB fans will be MB fans even if they sign some shitty guy, and EB fans will be EB fans even if MB brings Messi....not many neutral guys around...</div><div>Plus will MB use that much money for a defensive midfielder? Mohun Bagan officials prefer to spend on attack force (not that I agree to that philosophy)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Cant you guys think beyond bengal???how about getting all man utd fans of mumbai cheering for MB and nicky when MB travel to mumbai against a home side ...or same could be said on many other places as well</div><div> you could raise the fan base of MB to next level if marketed him properly</div><div><br></div><div>But still didnt liked the idea of spending so much on 37 yr old guy</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    <br><div><br></div><div>Won't increase popularity in Bengal... MB fans will be MB fans even if they sign some shitty guy, and EB fans will be EB fans even if MB brings Messi....not many neutral guys around...</div><div>Plus will MB use that much money for a defensive midfielder? Mohun Bagan officials prefer to spend on attack force (not that I agree to that philosophy)</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Cant you guys think beyond bengal???how about getting all man utd fans of mumbai cheering for MB and nicky when MB travel to mumbai against a home side ...or same could be said on many other places as well</div><div> you could raise the fan base of MB to next level if marketed him properly</div><div><br></div><div>But still didnt liked the idea of spending so much on 37 yr old guy</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Popularity and team building has to come parallely. At the moment MB fans are very pissed, they need to take care of them by building a balanced and proper squad before going for a popularity gimmick. I would say EB can afford that. MB team will agains change this yr hugely, and I am not even impressed by the line-up + coach issues are there..so MB at the moment in lot of trouble...</div>
  • rudra wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Popularity and team building has to come parallely. At the moment MB fans are very pissed, they need to take care of them by building a balanced and proper squad before going for a popularity gimmick. I would say EB can afford that. MB team will agains change this yr hugely, and I am not even impressed by the line-up + coach issues are there..so MB at the moment in lot of trouble...</div>

<br><br>I can bet you that only the main fans are focused on the team getting balanced and that is like 15,000 fans, what about the other 200,000 fans Bagan have, they dont care. They are just casual fans. Just get a player like Butt and market him and they will come.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    arsenalfan wrote:
    rudra wrote:
    shankar wrote:
    rudra wrote:

<br><br>I can bet you that only the main fans are focused on the team getting balanced and that is like 15,000 fans, what about the other 200,000 fans Bagan have, they dont care. They are just casual fans. Just get a player like Butt and market him and they will come.<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>No the 200,000 casual fans want to see them win, not Nicky Butt</div>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    @rudrada nicky butt to bagan?? Who spread this rumor?
    was out for last 3 days. And so many new things happened all of a sudden
  • dip_anjdip_anj 137 Points
    Last year Nicky Butt demanded something around 6.5 cr for coming to India.This year if at all he comes he would cost around 3.5 cr.That is pure wastage of money.He would not last more than 3 months in this hectic inhuman playing schedule.He will face the same fate as renowned WC Mcdonald mukansi(Scooter) who came to India with much hype and hoopla but faded away very soon .MB should try to bring in some new fresh foreigner instead.<br>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    imsourav wrote:
    @rudrada nicky butt to bagan?? Who spread this rumor?
    was out for last 3 days. And so many new things happened all of a sudden

<br><div><br></div><div>it probably came in Pratidin</div>
  • UtpalUtpal 0 Points
    @Rudra the news came in Bartaman.<div><br></div><div><b>Today's Transfer Rumors In A Nut-shell:</b></div><div><br></div><div>TheHardTackle: <a href="http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-–-live-updates-may-1st/&quot;&gt;http://www.thehardtackle.com/2012/indian-football-transfers-–-live-updates-may-1st/&lt;/a&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;div&gt;1.&nbsp;Ghana Premiership Top Scorer Emmanuel Awuah Baffour Linked With East Bengal</div><div>2. Ajay and Gurtej Singh linked with Churchill move.</div><div>3. Daniel Bidemi and Quinton Jacobs Set To Leave United Sikkim.</div><div><br></div><div>LiveIndianFootball: <a href="http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57">http://liveindianfootball.netne.net/1_57</a></div><div><br></div><div>1. Ex Man Utd Player Nicky Butt Linked With Mohun Bagan<br>2. Mohun Bagan Eye East Bengal Left Back Soumik Dey <br>3. Robin Singh Renews Contract With East Bengal<br>4. Young IFA Academy Goalie Milton Bhowmick Signed By Bagan<br>5. Bhutanese Forward Chencho Linked With ONGC FC<br>6. Dempo Extends Contract With Clifford, Joaquim & Anthony</div><div><br></div><div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Sunil Chetri linked with Dempo...it seems he wants 1.2 crores to be retained in MB!!!
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Ashlesh wrote:
    only clubs which are so far quite in transfer is Salgaocar Dempo and Pune with not much player liked up i m getting a feeling at the end these player may get player which we could not imagined 
    <div><br></div><div>These are the clubs whose youth teams are good, consider that they are planning to bring in players as replacement from the youth ranks but keeping the core team intact. A very good idea indeed.</div><div><br></div><div>About signing of Nicky Butt goes being a red devils fan I loved (and many other like me) to see him play in India, but (really there is BUT here) as rudra mentioned he has only played in only cold countries, thus playing in Kolkata in afternoon at 35-37 degree with 97% humidity (where sitting idle under full fledged fan still cause sweating leave playing) would be a huge task for him. Also, in recent times he has been injured quite frequently, thus is availability in and out is questionable. In that respect, I consider him to be a total waste of money. </div>